Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?

Discus and support Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? c129de13-5356-4dfc-9f6a-b7155f514ab2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abraham_12th, Dec 25, 2023.

1. abraham_12th
    abraham_12th Guest

:)

abraham_12th, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Abraham_12th, my name is Oskayra I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I just checked the Xbox services and in my region everything seems to be normal, but I would like you to check your region through the following link to see if it shows any interruptions or if everything is green. If it is green, everything is working normally. In any case, I leave you the following link for future reviews.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If you have any other questions, I will be attentive to continue helping you, happy holidays.

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. abraham_12th Win User

Thank you very much, that's what I was looking for.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Dead Island 2's co-op headcount after seeing Xbox One's cloud support

Titanfall got dedicated servers and use cloud computing.....

I don't see where is the problem,even on PC.
  5. NutCracKerrr Win User

HELP: I can't connect to xbox live service

If my ISP is responsible then the whole Testing Process would have failed but from where I can see matchmaking is running so now the only logical answer is XBL's own servers are going through some sort of problem. Pakistan uses ME servers so the problem
    must be with ME servers. This problem just started when this downoadable content service alert popped up.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Game won't start.

I see I checked here and this problem you are having may be linked to problems on the Xbox live servers, you can see that at the moment the servers are having problems in 2 sectors.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? - Similar Threads - problem servers where

2. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  3. Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having problems with xbox 1 servers: My mate cant play black ops one backwards compatible game but can play other 360 game c718bf13-fe94-4104-b926-2cffe8716526
  4. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  5. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  6. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...
  7. unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times: we weren't able to connect the store this might happen because of a server problem or the network connection timed out please wait few mniutes and try again. This is show from since 2 months ago....
  8. says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    says cant connect to DHCP server which recommended solution is reset router. problem is i...: things tried: - all other troubleshooter options - hard reset of console wifi connection fd8f9887-54bc-426c-b234-07e9d20b30f2
  9. Anyone else having server outage problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having server outage problems: Anyone else having server outage problems in uk/scotland a85a179c-903b-4da9-8eb6-0015dbc0aff0
  10. I have a problem with customizing the server. ؟

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with customizing the server. ؟: I have a problem assigning the server to enter me online in Forza Horizon 2, what's the case? thanks 794febcc-a2db-41f2-bb67-5e02766ae9f0