Is there a problem with the rewards app ?

Discus and support Is there a problem with the rewards app ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to keep my weekly streak going but in the weekly set the points hunter is not updating f70d18a3-c0f9-4490-95fc-a5dd278d23cf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GINO1916, Jun 28, 2023.

1. GINO1916
    GINO1916 Guest

I'm trying to keep my weekly streak going but in the weekly set the points hunter is not updating

:)

GINO1916, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

There don't seem to be any ongoing issues regarding rewards right now, but even if there aren't, you might need to submit a ticket to the Rewards Team regarding your issue. Here is the link.

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Rewards app on console not working...

Hi Brandiesel1,

I noticed this also yesterday when I was doing my rewards. It usually fixes itself, if not you ca always submit the issue through the feedback hub.

To report the issue, go to the app and then hold the xbox button, on the next screen you will see report a problem, after select new problem, apps, then select the Microsoft Rewards app.
  4. SlippinJimmy420 Win User

Microsoft rewards problem

The problem is the xbox app is clearly still beta as its not rewarding my 5 points for downloading the skype app even tho it has a green check mark saying it did reward me, I checked my balance before and after...
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Microsoft rewards app problem.

6. DAVEBOB11 Win User

Microsoft rewards app problem.

My xbox rewards app keeps asking to update location
Thema:

1. Is there a problem with the rewards app ? - Similar Threads - problem rewards app

2. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  3. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  4. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  5. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  6. Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problem with getting my xbox rewards for my points of 35000. For my subscription to...: And I don't have a credit card. 8972610b-8aac-4931-aab8-f5979da8cc9f
  7. Reward weekly sets problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward weekly sets problem: Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help please. I have been collecting and completing the Reward weekly sets each week, I am on week 5 streak and I am still receiving 100 points per week, I...
  8. Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte reward [Translate] Problem account reward: Bonjour, mon compte reward est suspendu depuis quelques semaines mais sans raisons justifiée. Quand je veux savoir pourquoi cela me dit que ce n'ai pas de ma faute , et quand je veux contacter le...
  9. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5
  10. Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem. I have not reward Ebon flintlock: Hello, i have a problem, i don't reward the Ebon flintlock skin after watch the Stream Insider for 1 hour, someone have answer? 6b4d0427-eac8-4f3b-973c-5b047d7ec722