Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

Discus and support Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGC MR SPITFIRE, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks I don't own any of them?

:)

XGC MR SPITFIRE, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello XGC M, My name is Jose, and I am an independent advisor. It's a pleasure to assist you.

It seems you're experiencing an issue with the Metro series, and some games are not appearing on your Xbox or in the Microsoft Store, even though you've purchased them and they appear in your order history. Here are some suggestions you could try to address this issue:

Library Update:

Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the Internet.
    Try updating your game library on the console to synchronize with the latest information.

Console Restart:

Perform a full restart of your Xbox. Turn it off and turn it back on after a few seconds.

Purchase Verification:

Check if the purchases are associated with the correct account you're using on the Xbox.

License Sync:

In the Xbox settings, look for the option to sync licenses. This can sometimes resolve issues with game recognition.

Xbox Support:

If the issues persist, consider contacting Xbox support for personalized assistance. Provide specific details about the purchases and the problem you're experiencing.
    Remember that solutions may vary depending on the specific nature of the problem, and in some cases, seeking direct support from technical assistance may be necessary. I hope you can regain access to your Metro series games soon!

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. TheAlienHunter Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Hi there,

I also signed up for the xbox beta on PC (Game Pass) and the problem is ... There are no save games in that folder !

I tried with Metro Exodus and the only thing findable is the Metro directory in c:\program files\windowsapps

But there is also no save game ...
    I also seem to be having this problem, as I need to change some stuff manually involving resolution scaling in the config file, but I cannot do it as the Metro Exodus folder is missing entirely.
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Recommend something EASY

Some of my favorite are:

• Anthem
    • Bioshock
    • Borderlands (Any in the series)
    • Fallout (Any in the series, mostly recommend Fallout 3 or 4, if you want to play with friends you’d have to go with 76 but that’s a hit or miss for some players)
    • Far Cry
    • Half-Life
    • Halo (Any in the series)
    • Metro
  5. TMC Loops Win User

What has been your all-time favourite game?

My favourite game is metro 2033 but if its a game series it has to be dead space
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

some third-person shooter similar to gears?

I have friends that are huge Gears fans and they also love the Metro series. So I would recommend to try Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, and Metro Exodus.
Thema:

1. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games - Similar Threads - problem metro series

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem

in XBoX on Windows
    [ Xbox Gaming Pc Beta ] Metro Light Redux window problem: When I use the Xbox gaming app on my PC to open Metro Light ( ML ) it loads for a second in border mode then screen goes black. After this ML is projected on the left top corner of the screen. I...
  6. How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Metro: Exodus startup problem on Xbox Game Pass: Hey people, I've been enjoying Metro: Exodus for a few days on a new setup on the Xbox Game Pass but today couldn't start it up - ran in to the famous intro video problem. This is apparently due...
  7. Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Metro Exodus Game Pass: I signed Game Pass, but even in the list of available computer Games, Like Metro Exodus, i Cant install. In the Microsoft Store, i see the message, "Join now" Xbox Acess Pass... What i do Wrong?...
  8. Metro Exodus install problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus install problem: I tried to install Metro Exodus, and came across a bunch of problems: First try ended in an error before the download even started. Error Code: 0x80070005 After following some suggestions, it...
  9. Metro Last Light Season pass Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Last Light Season pass Problem: Okay so this [MOD REMOVED] download decided to steal $15.99 of my money today (January 1, 2014), and it says I still have to pay for the content when I downloaded the season pass IN THE GAME LIKE...
  10. problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360: Hi. I have a problem with metro 2033 for xbox 360. I arrive at the chapter 4 but, when i play at the second part of this chapter, the game stopped running. Some help for risolve this problem??...