Is there a problem with store app not opening on Xbox?

Discus and support Is there a problem with store app not opening on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last night and tonight, I have not been able to go to the store app. When I click on the button, it tries to launch, but goes my home screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard W Jenkins KD2UYR, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Is there a problem with store app not opening on Xbox?

Last night and tonight, I have not been able to go to the store app. When I click on the button, it tries to launch, but goes my home screen.

:)

Richard W Jenkins KD2UYR, Apr 22, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Richard. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending system updates that need to be installed.

Make sure your console is connected to the internet, and then press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Select System > Updates & downloads.

Under "Updates", you'll see: Console update available. Select this button to begin your update,

Solution 3: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  4. Richard W Jenkins KD Win User

Thank you, I did number 1 and then number 2 and that fix the problem. I must had a power reset problem and it must not had shutdown correctly, but it is working now.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Xbox on Window 10

I have almost the same problem with the Xbox app on W8. It opens, but does not let me sign in. And equally the store, does not open.
  6. itsMaffoi Win User

My xbox app on pc won't Launch or install any games

I think it might be a problem with gaming services as whenever I try to open an app on xbox app it brings up gaming services on the Microsoft store
Thema:

1. Is there a problem with store app not opening on Xbox? - Similar Threads - problem store app

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. microsoft store problems

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store problems: I can't install everything from the Microsoft Store. Is there a way to fix this? b2c1a20d-d6b1-4075-8edb-238751c0ddf6
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  6. Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store download speed problems.: I have this problem for days, I am trying to download some games from the game pass, I have 50mb of speed but the downloads are only going at 180kbps, all my other applications are working fine,...
  7. Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC: I did the game pass from PC with Win10 and I downloaded Sniper Elite 5, Zombie Army 4 and MechWarriors 5 Mercenaries. Only MW 5 works, Sniper Elite only starts the launcher where I can configure...
  8. problem with roblox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with roblox microsoft store app: when i try to play roblox, suddenly when i let go of the W key, it keeps going and when i try to press esc to stop it, it doesnt work until after 5 seconds it finally appears. has anyone had this?...
  9. Проблема в приложении Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема в приложении Microsoft Store[Translation-The problem with the Microsoft Store app]: Купил игру " Minecraft " на Microsoft store . После того, как удалил игру, просит снова купить приложение. Причём, в программе " Xbox " [Translation-Bought the game "Minecraft" on the Microsoft...
  10. WIndows Store and Xbox app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIndows Store and Xbox app problem: i have problem with login on windows store and xbox app on my PC. this is what happens all the time. [img] 0e23c38e-8aa1-4294-9a63-bfb6d82a8db9