Is there a preview program that supports custom themes?

Discus and support Is there a preview program that supports custom themes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd like to get a custom theme for my profile and I'm new here so I'm sorry if this has already been asked/explained submitted by /u/Baaaaay_b... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Baaaaay_b, Jun 22, 2022.

1. /u/Baaaaay_b
    /u/Baaaaay_b Guest

I'd like to get a custom theme for my profile and I'm new here so I'm sorry if this has already been asked/explained

submitted by /u/Baaaaay_b
    [link] [comments]

/u/Baaaaay_b, Jun 22, 2022
  2. SilentGamer895 Win User

XBOX Support informed me that I have been invited to the Preview Program, and that the Program has sent the details to my account, however I haven't received anything on my console/account.

Hi there customer support cannot see if you got invited to the preview program or not, the only thing they can see is wether your in the preview program.
  3. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox Preview Program

Hi there customer Customer support cannot tell if you were invited or not to the preview program, also just because you recieved an invite does not gurantee access into the preview program. The July preview wav has already started you would have to wait
    until the july update is released to the xbox live community and have your friend inbvite you to the preview program again.
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

I have been invited to the Xbox One Preview Program, but I haven't received the message from Microsoft.

Getting an invite Brad2k71 doesnt gurantee you will get into the preview program. Also just to clarify one thing customer support cannot tell you whether you where invited or not to the preview program.
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

I was invited to the Preview Program, but have not received a message?

R9shift customer support or chat support does not have access to whether you were accepted or pending admittance to the preview program.
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

Preview Program problem.

if you havent recieved the preview program acceptance msg there nothing more that can be done sorry, have a friend reinvite you at a later date, as smwutches said chat or customer support cannot access preview program information.
Thema:

1. Is there a preview program that supports custom themes? - Similar Threads - preview program supports

2. URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT SUPPORT: Preview Program has Corrupted my Account or Data: I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere. In my recent support chat the individual mentioned that something on...
  3. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND: HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED...
  4. Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wish to be added to Preview Program? Support recommended I come here: I was just looking to try to get into the program I contact support and they suggested I come here and do this can anyone help ? ddbfdd3c-d55a-4c84-a1f7-c9fd385b060a
  5. Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!: A update from the Xbox preview program has caused my new Xbox one S to be nonfunctional . After a update that went wrong I'm guessing is what happened , when I would try to play a game and test...
  6. My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. live support says its the preview program: My xbox one stopped reading xbox 360 discs. The system reads every other type of disc. Ive done all the troubleshooting multiple times. The problem began September 17th and ive called at least...
  7. Need support for preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support for preview program: After contacting general support multiple times, I was told to refer to the preview program forums for help with an issue with my xbox. However, I can not seem to find the preview forums anymore,...
  8. Preview program support non existent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program support non existent.: I have had enough of the preview program after my issue has been fixed. I cannot access my movies ive rented. My movie collection is online, and to think that i thought "what could go wrong"...
  9. 360 Preview Program Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Preview Program Support: Preview Section on Dashboard only shows Lastest Info & Help and Tips. Nothing shows for New Features or Public Preview, been this way for at least 2 updates before today's. Can't find find Preview...
  10. Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code not found by customer support Preview Program memeber: My console is throwing an error code E200 000000EF 00000000 No one seems able to help me and I haven't had any help from the phone support. They told me there was a specific forum for the preview...