Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info?

Discus and support Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a 1 month PC Game Pass from Microsoft Rewards, which i immediately went to redeem it. However, when I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Concept 99, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Concept 99
    Concept 99 Guest

Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info?

I recently redeemed a 1 month PC Game Pass from Microsoft Rewards, which i immediately went to redeem it. However, when I went to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem , I put in the code and showed my 1 month subscription, but when I clicked next, I am required to add either credit or debit cards or Paypal account, I do not want to use any of the options and just plainly want to use my gift code(which is going to expire 2 days after the day this will be posted) and I don't want all my grind for reward points to be wasted. I understand that they may require it so they could renew your subscription, but if my pass expires, oh well, I will just redeem again from the Microsoft Rewards. I hope this post gets the attention before my Pass code expires, probably ill not tho. But I want at least some help. Hoping that it is possible to redeem without providing these information that I believe were not necessary.

:)

Concept 99, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but we need to have a backup payment method when redeeming a subscription code, Concept. No worries because you can manage and remove it later on if you would like.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass

If the code itself was for Xbox Game Pass, then it would have been redeemed as Xbox Game Pass regardless of where you redeemed it. There would be no way to redeem it as Game Pass for PC.

The only way it would have converted to something else is if you have Game Pass Ultimate (which includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC). If that is the case, then it's not possible to revert it back to what it was before being converted.

If the code itself states it is for the console and you don't have Ultimate, you would want to contact the retailer you purchased it from and see if there is anything they can do since it is the wrong card.
  4. ChellyChopstix Win User

Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

There are separate subscriptions for Xbox Game Pass and PC Game Pass. I would double check the promotion and make sure it was meant to be a PC code. If it was and you aren't able to redeem, it's possible a wrong subscription was sent - that's my guess
    anyways
  5. DanielFishel1 Win User

I can't buy or use the code to activate the Xbox PC Game Pass.

Yes, I can’t use my card to buy different games and PC Game Pass, and I can’t use the code to activate PC Game Pass. This is the message I most often receive when using an activation code: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

If you're on the Xbox One then please launch the Game Pass app and look for the Redeem Reward banner.

If you're on the PC then keep an eye on your notifications in the Xbox Companion App or the Beta App for info on redeeming the codes
Thema:

1. Is there a possible way to use my redeem code for PC Game Pass without bank info? - Similar Threads - possible redeem code

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a...: Is there any possible way I could redeem a Minecraft gift code when it was purchased from a different region? I can't redeem it because of this problem and I was wondering if there's a way I could...