Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account...

Discus and support Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer gaming on my Xbox account after a suspension on it was completed?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nick Tonks, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Nick Tonks
    Nick Tonks Guest

Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account...

Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer gaming on my Xbox account after a suspension on it was completed?

:)

Nick Tonks, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account completed a 4 day suspension?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This depends on the exact error or issue that you're experiencing, Nick.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to access multiplayer games on your account?
  3. Zuby786 Win User

Xbox live

reason why i ask is because i just redeemed a new voucher but cant play the games i downloaded. I can access the multiplayer hub but games not working. It says my account might not be activated but i can see it on my microsoft account.
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

No Multiplayer Online!

I'm not sure why you chose that particular font (luckily, it was easy to cut and paste into Word to get it to a legible font), but, yes, the reason that you cannot play online multiplayer is because you are playing with a free/Silver account. You must have
    a gold subscription to play online multiplayer.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Gameshare bugged? Not gaining online access through shared gamepass.

There may be a profile on her Xbox that has an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold which is being shared to her which is why she can play online multiplayer.

Since she only have Xbox Game Pass for Console that’s the reason why you can’t play online multiplayer.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

what is error code 116?

This particular error code occurs because most Roblox games require access to both online multiplayer games and user created content. The error code is typically encountered with child account that
    is part of a Family account.
Thema:

1. Is there a particular reason as to why I can’t access multiplayer games after my account... - Similar Threads - particular reason why

2. Weird Flickering / RGB Disco / Color Flashing Happening in Particular Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Flickering / RGB Disco / Color Flashing Happening in Particular Games: As the topic states. I’ve seen some other topics discussing similar things, but weren’t quite the same. I did try those solutions as well, but to no avail. Here are some clips of what I’m seeing...
  3. Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Weekly Streaks not showing. Any particular reason?: I just got on the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox and the card for weekly streaks isn't showing. I even closed the app and reopened it. Were they removed? I was hearing there have been problems...
  4. Second attempt on this particular forum

in XBoX Accessibility
    Second attempt on this particular forum: Hello! Obviously I have an account, otherwise I wouldn't be able to chat here! Yet the representative I spoke with today claims I do not have an account. However, 3/24/23 Microsoft/Xbox deducted...
  5. Remove particular ad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove particular ad: Ads with the hand holding the eggs (or whatever those black tiny things are) is giving me the hibbi jibbies and I can't play my solitaire collection. IT IS DISTURBING!!!!!!!...
  6. A particular game not working with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A particular game not working with cloud gaming: Death Loop is completely unplayable through cloud gaming for me. If anyone has experience with any game not loading through cloud gaming and has some insight please let me know...
  7. I purchased the wrong game for this particular console, how do I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the wrong game for this particular console, how do I get a refund?: I bought Madden 23 for Xbox One instead of X Series, so how do I rectify this situation? First-time XBox user 6e9b1414-1a53-41d5-9421-4e06ebaa5dec
  8. Doom Eternal freezes on one particular level - help backing up save files / crash log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal freezes on one particular level - help backing up save files / crash log: Hi, Doom Eternal has been running on my PC without an issue until a day or so ago. Now in one particular level, the game will freeze, with the music continuing the play in the background. It's...
  9. Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it only happen on these two particular servers?: The thing is, whenever I play on Minecraft bedrock servers which are Mineplex and Galaxite, I tend to receive friend requests from random players which I havent seen before on these two servers....
  10. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...: This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go. Is there a reason this isn't possible? submitted by /u/MemesAreCocaine [link] [comments]