Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

Discus and support Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chambers Danny, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not

:)

Chambers Danny, Jan 30, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

The limit is not on the Microsoft Store. As explained above, EE has a limit of £40 per purchase. This limit is not specific to your EE account and it can't be changed or removed, it applies to all purchases made using EE's Charge to Bill feature.

For more information about Charge to Bill, contact EE's customer service.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Customer service is technically right that there is no limit or spend cap on your account, but they failed to mention the premium rate limit that applies to all accounts regardless of your spend cap.

This page also mentions the £40 limit: https://ee.co.uk/help/billing-payments/payment-methods/Premium-Rate-Services-and-PSD2

If you point them to the EE support page I linked above (and the other page in my initial response), I'm sure they could clarify this further. It not only applies to Charge to Bill purchases, but premium charges for calls and messages too.

I hope that I was able to assist you with your query and provide a satisfactory answer. Please reach back to us if you have further questions.

Regards,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. Chambers Danny Win User

Thanks for the quick reply Kyle.

I have contacted EE and they say that I have no limit on my account.

They suggest the limit maybe on the Microsoft store.

So far, I am none the wiser lol
  6. Chambers Danny Win User

I understand what you are saying. When I first discovered this option I had a £50 limit, which I removed.

Customer service has not been very helpful either as they state there is no limit on my account.

Thanks for your help regardless, I appreciate the replies.

Kind regards

Daniel
Thema:

1. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE? - Similar Threads - limit using charge

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. How do I increase my xbox message limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I increase my xbox message limit: How do I increase my xbox message limit Ive never had a issue with it before but now I cant message friends at all, I have no Parental controls it just says "Messages cant be sent" This is the...
  4. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  5. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  6. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  7. Xbox wireless headset with PC with limited functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset with PC with limited functionality: Hello, I just moved from Xbox to PC and am trying to use the wheel on the left side the same way it works on Xbox. Turn the right wheel works with turning up the master volume. The left wheel to...
  8. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  9. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  10. Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?: I’m asking because a few months ago, my sister made an account that’s not used very frequently but I got Xbox Ultimate on it so she could play online. Recently I’ve been trying to make a new...