Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?

Discus and support Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m asking because a few months ago, my sister made an account that’s not used very frequently but I got Xbox Ultimate on it so she could play online.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PerfectDisaster, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?

I’m asking because a few months ago, my sister made an account that’s not used very frequently but I got Xbox Ultimate on it so she could play online.

Recently I’ve been trying to make a new character for a game but my emails keep getting blocked for literally no reason other than me putting them on my Xbox.

What rule am I breaking here exactly?

I accidentally got my main email blocked with the first account I made and I don’t have access to a cell to get the pin on text.

If there’s no work-around for this, how do I get my important emails to forward to a new account?

:)

PerfectDisaster, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Stoyvensen Win User

How many profiles/members can I have in my Xbox One family?

[quote user="Feral Boar 66"]

I have a bunch of people in my house playing.

How many different people can have a profile and play on Xbox Live through my one Live account?

Also, what are the limitations on the people who are just members of my "family" and not the primary account holder?

[/quote]

On Xbox ONE, there only needs to be 1 xbox profile on there that has Xbox Live Gold. Up to 9 other profiles on that console can be added and use the Gold beneifts that the Home profile uses with no limitations unless of course you want to set limitations
    for kids and things of that nature.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gameshare

I'm not aware of a limit of how many people can set the same console as their Home.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Number of players

On that box, the numbers under "Xbox One" are for local multiplayer (or split screen, how many players can play on the same console with each other). The numbers under "Xbox Live' are how many people can be in a game on online multiplayer, not the same
    console.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Multiple XBox Live Free Member Accounts

[quote user="VorpalDragon76"]If this is the case & people can have multiple accounts, I'd like to know,[/quote]There's no restriction on how many accounts one person can have.

The restriction is on how many people can use an account. Only the account creator can use an account to log into Live.

Note that the one person per account rule does not apply to the console license for items purchased from the Marketplace. Any account can use the console license for a Marketplace item when the account is used on the console that has the console license.
  6. lanchman Win User

Xbox one x cyberpunk

Well i wish they would. Mostly to burn the resellers.

Besides, why do you care if more people get to own something they really want? Limited editions seem more suited to selfish people.
    It is already labelled as ‘limited’ which it is not meant to a comodity that will be owned by everyone.

This console wss announced months ago and i had been trying all means to get one and i did in the end. I had even prepared to pay for huge price for this for example to get one from US if it was not selling in my home country. I had been checking the news
    of the release of console daily and i had been refreshing the microsoff page on this many many many times a day. I was glad and suprised that microsoft sold the console at such low price that is even lower or closer to a new Xbox One S console for this last
    limited bundle of Xbox One X console before the launch of the next Xbox Series X console. Effort did count. There were many people like me who are the true lovers and collectors of the console got it too. Maybe it only suited to people like us. i am not even
    a Xbox player but i am totally attracted to the cool design of this console and i want to get it no matter how.

There are many limited items not only limited to game console. They exist for their meanings. I do not think everyone will understand the meaning and value of them though.
Thema:

Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console?

1. Is there a limit on how many people can use Xbox Live on one console? - Similar Threads - limit many Live

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. How do I increase my xbox message limit

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I increase my xbox message limit: How do I increase my xbox message limit Ive never had a issue with it before but now I cant message friends at all, I have no Parental controls it just says "Messages cant be sent" This is the...
  4. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  5. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  6. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  7. Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a limit when using charge to bill on EE?: Cheaper games give me the option, but the new Tekken 8 does not 7f2c21c3-d538-402f-a883-ba526762283e
  8. Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag at any given time?: I have changed my gamertag twice in one day - is there a limit to how many times you can change your gamertag in a certain amount of time? Will changing it so quickly affect my account or my game...
  9. Is there a limit to how many groups you can join?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a limit to how many groups you can join?: My girlfriend tried to join a group on our Xbox One but it keeps saying that it didn’t work. She went on my Xbox account and it works. Is there a limit to how many groups you can join? If there...
  10. Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a limit on how many times you can change your name on your account?: Hello, I am wondering if there is a limit on changing your name on your Microsoft account. Located in https://account.microsoft.com/profile/. I am trans and exploring my identity, including name....