Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

Discus and support Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mjp7919 palmer, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment.

:)

mjp7919 palmer, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

Hi Mjp7919 P, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with cloud gaming, with the intention of helping you I am going to ask you some questions.

I imagine that you are trying to log in through a PC (Windows or Mac), is that correct? Verify that your device, in this case PC, is completely updated. I would like you to try entering the following link to see if the same thing happens or not.

Cloud gaming: www.xbox.com/play

As additional information, I would like you to take a look at the following Microsoft community thread where a user presented a problem similar to yours and several users and independent advisors helped him solve it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-session/9a066bdc-bcd1-4179-a29d-4c151531d48d

Let me know if this information was useful to you and if you have any other questions, let me know. I will be attentive to your response.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??

NBA always heads to game pass and at that time is available

At this time if it’s not on GP it’s not on cloud except Fortnite
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xcloud PC games

No, the fallout version for PC on Game Pass is its own standalone entity.

X cloud is always the console version
  5. spences1316 Win User

Crusader Kings 3 GamePass

I'm having the same issue. For me its the cloud sync that causes the crashing. When I re-install it and start it up again I cancel the cloud sync and it runs just fine. I can't find any fix for it or any way to delete cloud save data for PC game pass games.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Frequently disconnecting from xbox live after system update.

I believe that is a superhub 2 , this is from the "known issues" page...

Known Issues

This Gateway will sometimes cause issues connecting with cloud based games, resulting in a timeout with "Unable to join session" status message. This is due to the Gateway being configured to disable IPSec Pass-Through by default. IPSec Pass-Through is required
    to establish multi-player sessions. To resolve this issue, you must enable IPSec Pass-Through on the Gateway..

There is a current known issue where the SuperHub 2 will cause constant disconnections in multiplayer-based games if on Wireless.

The issue is currently being investigated by Xbox and Virgin Media.
Thema:

1. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected - Similar Threads - issue cloud gaming

2. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  3. issues with xbox series x cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    issues with xbox series x cloud gaming: hello i have game pass ultimate on my series x so im able to play games on the cloud without downloading them. ever since i got rid of my xbox one and upgraded to the series x whenever i try to...
  4. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  5. Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming: I am playing Fo4 on Cloud Gaming and just got the DLC, how do I make the game recognize that I have it? It keeps stating that the DLC is uninstalled but I just bought AND installed it. submitted...
  6. ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark game cloud issue with loading ark servers: when i get on ark in game cloud i try to load a server and it says i cant retrieve server address on every server 0fea0558-cffa-4f4a-92a7-73024c4a27fa
  7. Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play issue for cloud gaming :’(: Hi, So when I open up the Xbox app and went onto remote play it appears a black screen with no audio and yes I went to settings in order to setup this feature but I won’t work what do I do...
  8. Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Sign In Issue: Hello, I’ve been looking through the different help articles here and have not found a solution to the issue at hand. I’m trying to use the cloud gaming feature on my Apple device (iPad). The...
  9. I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been having an issue with cloud gaming for windows as it will not load at all. can...: I have been trying to launch cloud gaming for windows on my computer but every single time i press play it get a black screen then it goes back to the game page as if it tries to load but cant. i...
  10. Joystick issue on phone cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Joystick issue on phone cloud gaming: I'm cloud gaming a game called moonlighter on my phone but my controller joystick won't work.i switched wires and controllers and saw a post saying to turn off auto rotate but to no avail.I have...