Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537?

Discus and support Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537? i don't have a pc or the xbox it came with an i tried updating as im supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GOTENKS 5, Aug 12, 2023.

1. GOTENKS 5
    GOTENKS 5 Guest

Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537? i don't have a pc or the xbox it came with an i tried updating as im supposed to but even usb connected it wont connect as to update the firmware i think its the security program thinking i lost the controller in fact i sold the console years ago, an for a bit i was able to use this controller usb connected to my phone but now it doesn't register anything connected to it even though it turns on without batteries while connected, i think i seen another post about the same controller issue and someone said a refurbished replacment was an option which im cool with.

:)

GOTENKS 5, Aug 12, 2023
  2. melanie brown2 Win User

3. dempup Win User

Xbox oneコントローラーがマウスとして認識されている

Dear sir. Which model of Xbox wireless controller are you using ? Note that the older Model 1537, will NOT work with your PC. You can see the model number in the battery compartment.
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

Controller Issues MODEL 1537

Some of the older controllers were not wireless and had to be connected to work.
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Make a claim with Microsoft and they'll see you a refurbished working controller
  6. qoldqhost Win User

Probably programmed to not work, or the circuit board is different in some way.
Thema:

1. Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537? - Similar Threads - free replacement option

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  5. My son trys to play free games from the xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son trys to play free games from the xbox store: So my son has his own xbox and he would like to play games on it but when he goes to the xbox store and downloads it that all works fine but when he clicks the app to start play it never gets...
  6. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  7. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  8. someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone told me when you become a xbox administrator they can send you free stuff is this ture?: i would like to know if being xbox administrator you can get free stuff 34537dda-807c-4691-8808-366d974abfb3
  9. is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass?: is Back for blood free or no, on the pc game pass? - no description, why would I say more than this, it's pretty f obvious 0fa2025c-c98f-4e16-9ed6-7fe9dc1d0991
  10. Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get this fixed or at least get a replacement for free?: I was playing call of duty and all of a sudden the internet on the xbox starts working really bad. (My family are also using the same internet with no problems) I restart my xbox many time but...