Is there a fix to Message notifications not appearing/popping up on screen?

Discus and support Is there a fix to Message notifications not appearing/popping up on screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tend to message my friend a lot everyday, and sometimes we are having a conversation, and I'll rely on the notification popup on screen, but I find... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MasterkillerX, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Is there a fix to Message notifications not appearing/popping up on screen?

I tend to message my friend a lot everyday, and sometimes we are having a conversation, and I'll rely on the notification popup on screen, but I find that if I send a lot of messages, or for seemingly no reason, it just won't notify me at all with a popup on screen. On top of that, I'll open my Guide and it won't show there's a new message, but when I open my messages, I'll see my friend sent me a msg. Is there a way to make it always notify me of new messages, for both on-screen popups and in the Guide? I've tried hard-resetting before and even clearing out all my messages, but this will still happen. The same thing happens with notifications for when a game on my Wish List goes on sale. I just won't be notified at all. If anyone knows a fix for notifications like these please let me know. Thanks.

submitted by /u/MasterkillerX
    [link] [comments]

/u/MasterkillerX, Mar 8, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is there a fix to Message notifications not appearing/popping up on screen?