Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

Discus and support Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jack hogarth, Jun 23, 2024 at 8:52 AM.

1. jack hogarth
    jack hogarth Guest

About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the internet connection, it would just read “Can’t connect to your DHPC server.” I have watched about 10 videos how to fix this and tried everything: setting/changing my static IP, Clearing MAC address, restarting router, restarting console, but nothing has worked. The only thing I haven’t tried is soft resetting my console, which keeps my games and apps however I have seen people say it deletes their game data so I have been reluctant. I don’t know if this is an issue because my console is old, or if there is a fix. Anything would be appreciated.

:)

jack hogarth, Jun 23, 2024 at 8:52 AM
  2. ngocphi Win User

Your dhcp server is your router

It means either you have too many connections or you aren't putting your password for the network in right

Reboot your router and input your password and don't forget to show password as you are putting it in

It means your router is refusing connection to your xbox
  3. jack hogarth Win User

The Xbox is connected to the router with an Ethernet cable so there is no way to put the password back in as it plugs directly in, but thank you and I will look at all the connections to the router.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Check how many connections you have

You have to check the router logs

The dhcp is your router itself it could be your firewall is refusing the connection or your is is blocking it

(Dorm if you are at school,)
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Connection

6. Aditya Singh_Siber C Win User

Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn

My problem is not fixed by your method

And i cant connect to servers now also
Thema:

1. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - fix “Cant connect

2. upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options

in XBoX on Consoles
    upnp cant be fixed despite trying all options: Hi, I have an xbox one s and i have just moved in with a relative. ever since i had gotten my xbox set up here at my new residence ive had this problem where my internet says "upnp not succesful"...
  3. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  4. Cant factory reset to fix update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant factory reset to fix update error: Xbox crashed and isn’t working, soft reset and didn't help then now am stuck on an update at 58% and the troubleshooting menu doesn't work per say I press the option to factory reset without and...
  5. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  6. Cant fix my account restrictions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant fix my account restrictions: Help! So when I was younger I created a live account and basically since I was too young I was not able to do so without a parent account's consent. so what I did was create a fake email account...
  7. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  8. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...
  9. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  10. Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console. To fix it, download it again.: When i try to sign into xbox live it says that my profile cant connect and to download it again buy when i try to redownload it is says cant connect to xbox live. 3950eeea-0e75-452c-92cf-2f87b56d0b02