Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

Discus and support Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jolmez, Apr 24, 2024.

1. /u/jolmez
    /u/jolmez Guest

Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve tried lots of fixes too and nothing has worked. Don’t know if there’s a simple trick I’m missing or what. This only happens for fallout 4.

Each time I load up fallout 4 although the first picture has only started happening tonight (which was to chose local saved game or Xbox network cloud data save with 1.9GB from 2020). I chose the cloud data too. It says I don’t have enough space after it syncs up to 2% and stops. There is plenty of space. The game did crash on mods and creation club but that doesn’t happen anymore. My profile used to have a blue UI if that helps. As each time it stays on the normal green. Apologies for the long winded text but if anyone is able to help and get me out of this loop, it’ll be massively appreciated. I’ll provide as much info as possible to help if needed. Cheers!

submitted by /u/jolmez
    [link] [comments]

/u/jolmez, Apr 24, 2024
  2. B Walls Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I also have an issue with Windows 10 Solitaire Collection with my new Surface Pro 4. When I open the Solitaire app it comes up with message "Importing Windows 8 Cloud Data-Importing Saved Cloud Data" then an error is displayed "Cloud data import error -
    There was a problem importing cloud saved game data RETRY/CANCEL". Pressing the retry only repeats the error message, pressing the Cancel the box goes away and Solitaire games are ok to play. Any idea how to get rid of this error? I assume it is from my
    old SP3 and Windows 8.1. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Chronic King413 Win User

No access to xbox cloud

If you play connected to xbox live you game data will automatically be saved to the cloud. Important to note that the cloud is used only to save game data not the game itself.

Example: if you are playing Fallout 4 on your console and save your game and go to another console with Fallout 4 installed you can sign in with your xbox live profile and play from where you left off on the previous console. But you cannot save Fallout
    4 the game to the cloud to play on both consoles without installing it onto there hard drives.

I hope this helps :)
  4. Awesome Aar0n Win User

Can't sign into my profile?

Godsend, thanks for the help, worked perfectly! Just a shame I had to lose my fallout 4 saved data haha
  5. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  6. Midyin84 Win User

Saved Game Data Managment

Sadly, it's not working. I log into XBox Live, try to Play Fallout 4, but it can't find any saved game data..
Thema:

1. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively... - Similar Threads - fix fallout importing

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is fallout 4 going to be fixed and playable?: I got the GOTY edition. Playing it on my series S. Game is unplayable. The main story to save nick valentine and the freedom trial will not work. Anytime you walk near that area it will freeze and...
  4. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  5. How to fix fallout 4 achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 achievements?: For the game fallout 4 a handful of achievements will not unlock for me. Which is rather agitating because I wish to 100% the game, the two problem achievements is question are Semper Invicta and...
  6. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  7. How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix fallout 1 black-screening: When I open fallout 1 it asks me ''do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device'' I click yes and the launcher opens. But every time I click play it black-screens....
  8. Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?: I downloaded Fallout 3 from the Microsoft Store, and the game doesn't launch on my Dell G5 SE (AMD Ryzen 7 Edition). I've tried changing compatibility options and I've tried downloading the .EXE...
  9. How do I fix Fallout 76?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Fallout 76?: So, a couple days ago I decided to download Fallout 76, when installed, it refused to launch, the closest I've got to launching the game is this screen: [img] It doesn't freeze, just closes...
  10. How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming): Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, trough the in game mod downloader Im using cloud gaming on android So i cant delete mod files 2ed79bb6-6be0-4209-b698-eccd36d98edc