is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

Discus and support is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Calvin langendoen, Feb 8, 2023.

1. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error.

we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5 my game crashes. and when he is off the game work perfectly fine.

i can play every other game via game pass so this only happens with halo mcc.

i couldnt find any fixes that worked accept aks my brother to stop playing so thats not really gonna work.

hope one of you can help or maybe they are working on a fix this moment.

:)

Calvin langendoen, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Calvin, in addition to the suggestions suggested above you can try these as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/r8f52t/i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

there is several fixes i have found that works.

first one, start the game in mod mode and then sign in then exit and start the normal game.

[​IMG]

or

open C:\Windows\System32 folder
    search for bcryptPrimitives.dll
    right click file and select security tab
    select advanced
    select change next to owner
    select advanced then select find now
    search for you user id in the list and select it
    the click ok, then ok and close the properties box.

go back into the advanced section of the security tab again
    then select add, same again find your user id and select it and click ok, tick all the boxes and then ok out of the the dialogue boxes
    restart pc and then try
  4. Rostom L Win User

how do i fix halo master chief collection fatal error on launch

Hi Adam!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about that here.

Does the issue only happen to this game? Are you other Xbox games working fine?

Have you also tried the suggested steps here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...?
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

DirectX not being recognized???

Thank you for your reply. Even though you already have a DirectX 12 on your system, it has the same troubleshooting steps to resolve Fatal Error on Halo Wars.

Let us know if you have successfully resolve Fatal Error on Halo Wars.

Regards.
  6. Samy breezy Win User

Xbox 360 runs extremely HOT!!!

Neither man , it's just normal cause they have powerful processors , but if your xbox crashes , FATAL ERROR , it's your processor ;)
Thema:

1. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash - Similar Threads - fix halo mcc

2. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how do I fix it?: I have tried everything from this post, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/halo-mcc-bugged-when-i-tried-to-download-it-how-to/3f49f0a7-a6c3-4b76-8698-a32b33e3ff7f and this post...
  3. How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix this bug crash halo 2 on MCC: Halo 2 anniversary coop crashes everytime me or my partner enter a vehicle and it's annoying because it makes the game unplayable 8e40a2b4-162e-411a-9978-35bcfcc703c0
  4. Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC bugged when i tried to download it, how to fix it?: So I downloaded Halo MCC yesterday and it was fine, then when i lunched it halo 4 wasnt installed, so i used the in-game menu to install it , about 5 secounds leter the game and xbox app crashed....
  5. How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix sign in error in Halo: MCC?: I recently bought Halo: MCC but when I try opening the game, after I type my microsoft email and password, it just shows me this error notification. I've already tried many solutions I found...
  6. How to fix Halo MCC from crashing on my Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Halo MCC from crashing on my Xbox One X?: I’m having trouble with MCC crashing one my One X. Sometimes the game will crash in the main menu or it will always crash when I try to play Halo 2. I can play Combat Evolved fine but anything...
  7. How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "Connection Interruption" on Halo Reach Forge World MCC/Reverse Assembly Mod Fix?: So, this'll be hard to explain, but I downloaded Assembly for PC (which I am on) and followed a step-by-step video on how to mod a pelican into forge world. I have now since removed the mod off...
  8. Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child MS account has 3rd party apps blocked for Halo MCC??? How do I fix this?: I bought the Halo: Master Chief Collection today for my daughter's Steam account so we can play together. Unfortunately, she is unable to login into her Microsoft account where it states that...
  9. Halo reach download fix For mcc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo reach download fix For mcc: what fixed this issue for me was uninstalling the addon for it in my games and addons after pressing start on the game from the home screen basically just tap the center xbox button then press...
  10. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...