Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

Discus and support Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate a66c6750-6723-4927-b077-b878f66b69cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by granddad popscolley, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it

Can't watch the TV show halo from paromount +is there a code for it to go to site I have game pass ultimate

:)

granddad popscolley, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You need to claim the perks on your Xbox Console, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or Xbox App on your PC.

For our reference, you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/perks
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well the thing is paramount plus is only available in the us on xbox network

Also you redeem the code thru your perks

And it's only for the subscriber not others on the home console

And so far only one Esposides with the second one tomorrow
  4. Wiggs Win User

Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign Might not be 1080p

I don't know about anyone else but when I watch TV it's in 1080p.

Dunno why someone is saying when I watch TV it's in 720p.

I don't think it matters anyway. I don't think the fact that you can't play Halo anywhere else matters either. Thats just damage control talk.

What I would say is that the X1 upscales anyway and that it's friggin.....not 1 Halo....but Halo 1...Halo 2.....Halo 3....and Halo 4....all in 1 game.

Thats the seller right there.
  5. Epic9Zackattack Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

I have the same problem. I have an Xbox series x and we couldn't watch a movie because it kept on timing out and buffering. But when we switched to VUDU on the TV it worked just fine. We would like to watch it on the Xbox series x because our TV doesn't have an upscaler so we can't watch 4k without the Xbox. We lowered the resolution on the Xbox and restarted the Xbox as well but it would still buffer. Then when we went to VUDU on the TV quality no buffering at all.
  6. ylwshakr Win User

New Dashboard New Way Of Watching Movies

I have been waiting on someone to pick up the HBO GO app for a while. It'sok watching it on the ipad. The airplay does the sound but have always had to watch it on the smaller screen. Now finally we will be able to watch some series that I missed out on
    on my tv. Can't wait.
Thema:

1. Is there a code for the halo tv series and paromount +as I can't watch it - Similar Threads - code halo series

2. Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(: So I recently bought a bottle of Mountain Dew and it had a halo promo on it so when I went to redeem it it told me to register and some of the boxes I clicked on did not work so I contacted...
  3. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  4. Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greeted with error code "error code: (0x80070005)" after installing Halo: MCC.: Installed Halo MCC on my PC today and I was greeted with "error code: (0x80070005)" after launching it through the Store and Xbox app. PC is up to date on Windows. Not very tech savvy so not sure...
  5. Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073CF9 while trying to download Halo wars 2: Problems with error code 0x80073CF9 while trying to download a game on Xbox application on windows 10, and on the Microsoft, cannot figure out the issue as to why I cannot download. this error...
  6. Halo Crashing (Kernelbase.dll exception code 0xe3430009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Crashing (Kernelbase.dll exception code 0xe3430009: I tried to play Halo Infinite for the first time in a month or two and it is randomly crashing. Sometimes it will crash in the menu before I start a game, other times I will get through a game...
  7. Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to launch Halo Infinite on my PC Games pass and I keep getting error code: (0x800705b4): Title explains it pretty well. I've already updated everything, tried repairing and or resetting both the Xbox app and the halo infinite app, tried reinstalling Halo Infinite, tried signing out...
  8. I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant seem to be able play Halo Infinite. It won't load but give a code 0x803f900a What...: I cant seem to be able to access my gamepass games example Halo Infinite or any game pass games. I have a subscription for ultimate & I play on my xbox one. It won't load & a msg appears to "sign...
  9. Halo Infinite Error code 0x800705b4 (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Error code 0x800705b4 (PC): Hi, I have xbox game pass and trying to play Halo Infinite on my PC but the game won't even start. Every time I try to start the game I receive Error code 0x800705b4. I am able to launch Halo...
  10. How do I play Halo Infinite on PC after purchase on xbox with redeemable code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Halo Infinite on PC after purchase on xbox with redeemable code?: I purchased Halo infinite with a redeemable code on Xbox. I do not know how to play on PC without purchasing again. I've downloaded XBOX app and the game, but am asked to purchase if I try to play...