Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?

Discus and support Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't Have internet at home right now and its a pain to check on my laptop manually. was wondering if they post it somewhere so i could set something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HunterAdams506, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?

Don't Have internet at home right now and its a pain to check on my laptop manually. was wondering if they post it somewhere so i could set something up like rss feeds for when they do.

:)

HunterAdams506, Dec 2, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers?

Hello HunterAdams506, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Yes, Microsoft typically announces new firmware updates for Xbox controllers on their official Xbox website and Xbox Wire blog. These platforms are the primary sources for official announcements regarding system updates, firmware updates, game releases, and other Xbox-related news.

To stay updated on firmware updates for Xbox controllers, you can visit the Xbox website or the Xbox Wire blog periodically to check for any announcements. Unfortunately, Microsoft does not provide a specific RSS feed for firmware updates. However, you can bookmark these websites or set up browser notifications to receive alerts when new articles or announcements are published.

Additionally, if you have access to an Xbox console with an internet connection, you can check for firmware updates directly on the console itself. Navigate to the Settings menu, select Devices & Connections, then select Accessories. From there, you can choose the specific controller and check for firmware updates.

Keep in mind that firmware updates for Xbox controllers are generally infrequent, and they are often bundled with system updates for the Xbox console. Therefore, it's a good idea to periodically check for system updates as well to ensure you have the latest firmware for your controller.

If you have limited internet access, you may consider visiting a public place with Wi-Fi or using a mobile data connection to stay updated on Xbox news and firmware updates.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Right Joy Stick Stopped Working on All My Controllers

Maybe update the controller? Doesn't the new dash have new firmware for the controllers?
  4. Qeyxar Win User

Issues connecting Xbox One controller to PC

Now I have good news and bad news

Good news: I might know the cause of your issue

Bad news: You need an Xbox One console or newer to fix it

In the recent months connectivity issues of controllers skyrocketed due to the new controller firmware updates. At least the problem is listed in the known issues of the Xbox system updates. Another user on this forum posted a guide here to rollback the firmware to a previous version.

Note that reverting the firmware turns off auto updates for the controller and remember to connect it via USB for Xbox One controllers when downgrading/upgrading to not potentially brick it.

If you do not have access to the console version of the Xbox Assist app try looking for an firmware update in the Xbox Accessories app found in the Microsoft Store on PC.

It might also be another problem or have another solution. In that case visit the dedicated controller help page on https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution

Good luck!
  5. Trentelshark Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I'm going to assume you did the controller firmware update when the latest release pushed to your console? If you didn't give it a shot and see if it helps. There is also an update in the April preview to address two issues with the previous controller
    firmware:

*NEW CONTROLLER FIRMWARE UPDATE*

Update to help address controller disconnect issues.

Update to help address headset adapter audio quality.

That is from the release notes in the forums and since applying the update to my controller, I haven't had any issues with this since. So if you have the latest firmware applied hang in there, and when the April preview goes GA, try updating it and see
    if it resolves the issue at that point :).
  6. IceTeaFooot Win User

Xbox (beta) PC app - all games give error 0x800704c6 when downloading

Where can I find such firmware updates for a router? Strangely, I only encounter this issue when i try to install only game pass games . Games that i own do not have this issue.
    The easiest place to find firmware updates is on your router manufacturer's web page, usually under support or download pages
Thema:

1. Is their a Place where they post when they have a new firmware update for their controllers? - Similar Threads - Place where post

2. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  3. Move plates from bottom away. Not only placing them on the bottom side , where it hides...

in XboX Insiders
    Move plates from bottom away. Not only placing them on the bottom side , where it hides...: A Funktion to place the plates at the top or sides not only at bottom. Because some wallpapers are More detailed there. Would be a nice implementation. submitted by /u/rAHbbit [link] [comments]
  4. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RaoulMoat666 [link] [comments]
  5. I would like to develop open source HW accessory for XBOX, is there a place where I could...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to develop open source HW accessory for XBOX, is there a place where I could...: OK, this might be unusual but I have built on open source app (axodox/Lux) driving standard low cost HW ($35) which can provide adaptive bias backlighting for displays for Windows. Some videos...
  6. Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the place to redeem the Discord Nitro on Xbox?: I saw the ad before on my Xbox and just remembered about it today. I went on my Xbox and could not find the banner. 8b55b3e7-fe67-4dcd-acb5-ef9d73113185
  7. Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10): Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10) aba1b41c-1ce7-4173-9f05-29aed26fe165
  8. MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with: So i have been searching for people to play with and a noticed a few things in this forum. 1. Most of the posts are old and when you comment on it no one really reply on it 2. The posts are...
  9. Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League links to a place where users can buy in game items with real life cash and ...: Within the game Rocket League there is an ingame menu icon that links to the official Rocket League subreddit. Psyonix staff members are part of the moderator team who runs this reddit page. On...
  10. Where is the cheapest place to buy games online in the UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the cheapest place to buy games online in the UK?: And have them shipped to Ireland. I'm sick of paying 75 euro for new releases. Sometimes they are 69.99, but that's ridiculous when the same game is only 60 dollars. So far I found Zavvi.com to...