is the xbox rewards spin to win a scam??

Discus and support is the xbox rewards spin to win a scam?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; has anyone actually won anything off of the spin to win stuff? like the one you do with your reward points?? i’ve been spinning this thing for like 15... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xoGripReaper, Jul 4, 2024 at 2:13 PM.

1. is the xbox rewards spin to win a scam??

has anyone actually won anything off of the spin to win stuff? like the one you do with your reward points?? i’ve been spinning this thing for like 15 minutes and have only win 200 or 500 points lmao. i just need to know if i’m wasting my time or not lolll

submitted by /u/xoGripReaper
    [link] [comments]

/u/xoGripReaper, Jul 4, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Spin the wheel

What exactly is the spin the wheel for?
    If you read the posts you would see that it refers to spin and win in the Microsoft rewards redeem section. It is a game of chance to win certain prizes, of which they take your earned rewards points from you for each spin chance.
  3. killerking6534 Win User

Flip & Win with Microsoft Points!

Flip and Win might as well be a scam from Microsoft, I decided too try my luck at it as I had reward points (That I didn't even know I had) and ended up spending 4,300 reward points for a chance too win at least anything but after spending all of them
    I won nothing back. That's 4,300 reward points redeeming something that's 100 point's per try, so after 43 tries without winning anything back for it and I'd have been at least slightly more happy even if I'd only won 50 reward points back. My advise too those
    who think about trying it, don't waste your time just spend the reward points on instant rewards and actually get stuff for your reward points instead of getting nothing.
  4. [EX] Win User

My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when im not and i have not been to a different country or used a VPN

Hey guys,

I'm from germany and we don't have (yet) all the Rewards offers, that Americans have.

Would somebody be so kind to describe what that 'Wheel Spin' is all about ?!?

Like how to get one and what you can win etc.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

How many GS you earned the month of June?

I thought it was a scam when I first saw it, but then confirmed on the forums.

Also the rewards program has rebates on purchases depending on your GS, which at first you think is nothing, but I got AC Liberation free because of it so winning! I'd recommend everyone sign up.
  6. AbsolutGrndZer0 Win User

I'm in some serious trouble here guys.

Right, but there is a phishing scam going around I read, where they spoof the Xbox Rewards/Bing Rewards connection and so I am a bit worried. One of the ways to tell a scam is that all links go to the same site. Now, granted that site is click.eprize.com/blahblahblahbighugestringofnumbersthatdoesntfitinevenawidescreenmonitorsurlbox
    but... I'm stil paranoid that I might have fallen for a phish email, at the very least until those points post in my Xbox Rewards account...
Thema:

is the xbox rewards spin to win a scam??

1. is the xbox rewards spin to win a scam?? - Similar Threads - rewards spin win

2. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  3. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  4. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  7. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  8. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  9. Didn’t get my reward.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn’t get my reward.: I was on my Xbox redeeming an item then I put the verification code that I got sent and I never received anything. I don’t know if I have to wait for a couple of days but I just wanna say I never...
  10. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...