Is the twitch app broken?

Discus and support Is the twitch app broken? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue. To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jaeger Reborn, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Is the twitch app broken?

Over the last few months, I've e gone from being able to stream for hours without isdue.

To now maybe being able to stream for am hour and then everytime I restart my broadcast afterwards,

It disconnects my stream before reaching 30 mins or less.

I've Uninstalled and reinstalled twitch, I've logged in and out of twitch, I've reset my modem.and router, unhooked my external harddrives & accessories and even hard reset my xbox. Nothing is working.

My internet speeds are fine as my download speed is always 400 plus,my upload is around 40 or more and packet loss is 0.

Idk what else to do to fix the issue with twitch, I just know I miss Mixer because I never had an issue with them..

:)

Jaeger Reborn, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Robborboy-BA59BA8C-A Win User

Twitch wont broadcast

The twitch app is broken right now. Will not broadcast at all.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Jaeger R, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems with the Twitch app on your Xbox.

Check if Twitch is down. Sometimes issues can be due to issues on the Twitch server and not your device or internet connection.

Check your Internet connection1. Although you mentioned that your Internet speeds are fine, it is possible that there is a temporary interruption or instability in your Internet connection that could be causing the problem.

Restart the Twitch app. Sometimes simply restarting the app can fix temporary issues.

Clear the Twitch app cache and data. This can fix problems caused by corrupt or outdated data.

Disable VPN. If you're using a VPN, it could be causing problems with your streaming.

Update the Twitch app. Make sure you are using the most recent version of the app.

Contact the Twitch app support team. If you've tried all of the above and are still having issues, you might consider contacting Twitch support for additional help.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. StephenCasemore Win User

Twitch App broken.

try uninstalling the app restart your console and then re-download the twitch app.
  5. Deceptor1968 Win User

Twitch not playing streams

ive reached out to twitch a few times and still no reply and the xbox one app is still broken and wont load streams in canada and microsoft does not seem to care either with the reach out to twitch crap.
  6. Kenshi1 Win User

"Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

This twitch update is SO BROKEN. after the update every time i open the twitch app. something happens, no other app, no games after that can open and the xbox one wont turn off at all. The only way to reset this is to do a hard reset. THERE IS NO EXCUSE
    WHY THIS APP IS MAKING THIS MACHINE DIE. no excuse!
Thema:

1. Is the twitch app broken? - Similar Threads - twitch app broken

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Twitch app took too long to start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch app took too long to start.: Whenever I go to open the twitch app on my Xbox the app takes too long to open I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I've attempted to disconnect and reconnect my twitch account...
  5. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox series s: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  6. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  7. Xbox, Twitch app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox, Twitch app: I want to know how I can type in my followed twitch streamers chat on the Xbox one, Twitch app, I searched for solutions, But only get results for completly different problems, I Already tried,...
  8. Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch App no longer the same version after verifying phone number.: I used the twitch app on my xbox one s every single day, never had much of a problem with it. The other day on the official xbox channel (and more and more channels) I was told I needed to verify...
  9. Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?: The new Xbox-Twitch integration doesn't work. I was kicked out of game multiple times in 30 minutes until I gave up the stream. Switched to broadcasting from the Twitch app with a flawless result....
  10. Twitch App broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch App broken.: the twitch app has been broken for quite some time now. Sound does not work in streams, viewers can't hear what's going on audio breaks up non stop. I'm able to stream from my PC and PS4 no...