Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

Discus and support Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeMerritt1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. MikeMerritt1
    MikeMerritt1 Guest

Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved.

:)

MikeMerritt1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot be solved.

Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player.

Please note that this particular daily challenge is most likely unsolvable, as I've noticed many players encountering the same problem, mentioning that it seems to be unsolvable.

I'll provide you with the following forum thread as a reference where you can see other players experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/be41a821-95b1-41cd-867b-fdfa1d49c6d8

Given the situation, you should contact Microsoft Casual Games technical support using the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Since the issue is in-game and related to a specific daily challenge, they are best equipped to assist you as they are responsible for resolving these types of issues. They are the ones who develop the game and daily challenges, while we are fellow players like you in this public forum.

I hope you understand this, and I wish you the best of luck!
  3. Shirley Lenz Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

I cannot solve tripeaks Sept 16, 2023 on the daily challenge.
  4. MLF1941 Win User

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

Sorry, but you are absolutely wrong. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium 9/16/23 Daily challenge TriPeaks is unsolvable. The challenge is to get (7) 6s in one deal. I can get 4 of the 7 necessary 6s in the first deal, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to clear the deck on that first hand to move onto another deal. I have an unbroken 100% Daily Challenges solved for nearly two years and I've never encountered a puzzle that could not be solved before, but I am certain this one is it!
  5. Jeffrey Champlin Win User

Tommy,

What you've already heard. Tripeaks works. The issue is that the Daily Challenge hand for September 16, 2023, appears to be unsolvable (even though it's graded "Easy"). Several others have already pointed this out.

Can Microsoft either post a solution or provide a new hand?
  6. Elaine Walbeck Win User

I agree that September 16, 2023 tripeaks is unsolveable. This sucks!!!
Thema:

1. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot... - Similar Threads - tripeak daily challenge

2. Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable?: It's literally the only daily challenge I couldn't beat in December of 2022 and I feel like when I enter the 4th round needing only 1 more 10 to go, I can't solve that hand or even get the final...
  3. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  4. 11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked: 11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked at the screen shown when failing to solve. Fields for undo last move and end game is blank and inactive with the solver showing the key but clicking has no...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  6. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  7. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725
  8. Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Daily calleghes September 16th 2023 Tripeaks: Good morning, In yesterday's daily challenges, Saturday, September 16, 2023, the "easy" tripeaks challenge was impossible to solve. Could you please look into and fix the issue? Thank you....
  9. Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a solution for the Microsoft Solitaire Daily News challenge Tripeaks game for Sept...: Today's Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks game appears to be unsolvable. Even the expert videos say this. Fix it so our perfect games for the month aren't ruined....
  10. The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable: The daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks on September 16th 2023, clear 7 sixes, is unsolvable. It has been confirmed by other players to be unsolvable....