Is the store down on Xbox one?

Discus and support Is the store down on Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the store down? When i logged in this morning my pins to Home where missing and when i tried to acess the store it said content unavaible at this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyrus Grimwulf, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Is the store down on Xbox one?

Is the store down? When i logged in this morning my pins to Home where missing and when i tried to acess the store it said content unavaible at this time. Its even missing from the dash board. Its not my connection cause i have access to netflix and hulu
    still. Im just hoping theres nothing wrong with the system. Ive already had to return one system.

:)

Cyrus Grimwulf, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    So I'm Canadian am I not important enough to deserve Xbox 360 content?

They haven't shut down any regions store on the 360.

I'm in the U.K. & easily use the store on the xbox 360.

Considering you also need the xbox 360 store to buy backwards compatible games on a xbox one then why would they shut it down?

Zen is correct,your account,billing & actual location must all be the same.

Daft Badger, Feb 16, 2014
  3. gearmatemate
    gearmatemate Guest
    Xbox store down?

When I go onto the store and press search it says "your app is just getting ready to start" or something and never goes off it. Then if I do anything else on the dash, it keeps coming up constantly. It's ever since I downloaded an update for the store today looking for Destiny 2 beta.

gearmatemate, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Is the store down on Xbox one?