Is the "share with medal" feature gone?

Discus and support Is the "share with medal" feature gone? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been recording with medal for a while but the recordings are all choppy and dont work alot of the time. Xbox game bar recordings are way better... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WilliamSvensson, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Is the "share with medal" feature gone?

I have been recording with medal for a while but the recordings are all choppy and dont work alot of the time. Xbox game bar recordings are way better quality. frame rate seems to be stable no matter what. But i still shared it through medal since then i have it all in one place and i can show them off to my friends through medal links or on my medal profile.

but now that feature is missing from my xbox game bar clips.

am i stupid or is it really gone?

:)

WilliamSvensson, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi WilliamSvensson, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I really don't know if this feature is gone, perhaps it was an update by Xbox and they removed it, but I specifically couldn't give you an answer since there is no information online regarding this topic either.

If you want more information, I suggest you contact support so they can answer your question.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know any information they tell you, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. gooveball Win User

Gears of War Reset rank glitch

my 56 onyx medals are gone and my level 43 in red is gone also.......my gametag is thanx
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

DLC Pack 4 "Forces of Nature" March 27th

tweeted:

@SuperGreens86 Guardian/CTL will share medals and ribbons for the most part. Except for the rescue medal which couldn't work with Guardian.
  5. Grobanite Win User

Previous months Daily Challenge Badges no longer showing in Taptiles Version 4.2

I see only the Medals from 2013 and all from this year are gone, I hope they fix it, I need only one silver and one bronze Medal to complet this game.
  6. hot pepper80 Win User

reset back to 1

my fiance's been reset twice now, rank to 1 all onyx medals except one gone, progress reset towards medals, all ribbons gone... sucks, cause we love to split screen gow3 were enjoying it til he was reset the 2nd time after the "patch"
Thema:

1. Is the "share with medal" feature gone? - Similar Threads - share medal feature

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  5. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  6. Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future

in XBoX on Windows
    Will game sharing include cloud gaming in the near future: All the Xboxes in my house are connected and cloud gaming was very important while game sharing 1a21e7bc-507f-44b4-b36c-5b2683eb8aa2
  7. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  8. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  9. Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i use an macbook air 2020 M1 as a monitor for xbox series s by internet sharing?: I want to connect my xbox series s (i am getting soon) to my macbook air M1 2020, but when i did research it said that i couldn’t connect an xbox series s to my macbook but also gave me an option...
  10. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is sharing your own ip bannable?: So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell,...