Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone?

Discus and support Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing minecraft bedrock on my laptop and i can't find my minecraft earth/overworld skin, i signed up for the beta and redeemed the code in 2019,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cian2005, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Cian2005
    Cian2005 Guest

I'm playing minecraft bedrock on my laptop and i can't find my minecraft earth/overworld skin, i signed up for the beta and redeemed the code in 2019, and im using the same Microsoft account but i can't find it on "my content", is it gone because the game was shut down? Please help.

:)

Cian2005, Dec 16, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding your Minecraft Earth skin in Minecraft Bedrock. It's possible that your skin may no longer be available if the game was shut down, but it's also possible that there may be another issue at play. Since I'm just an Independent Advisor and don't have access to the game or your account, I can't say for sure what the issue is. It might be a good idea to contact the Mojang Support though this link; https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne... for help with this issue. They should be able to provide more specific information and assistance.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

For in-game issues you should contact Mojang support or post in their support forums for assistance.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. S41NT73 Win User

Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

6. MurthaTucker Win User

Minecraft Overworld Skin

I see. You need to have Xbox, Windows 10, Fire Tv, and Nintendo switch to be able to equip the Earth overworld skin. Unfortunately PS4 and Java are left out on the fun for the earth skins on this one! I hope this was helpful for you tho! Have a good day
    Sbhinkley!
Thema:

1. Is the minecraft earth/overworld skin gone? - Similar Threads - minecraft earth overworld

2. Is it possible to equip minecraft earth cosmetics in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to equip minecraft earth cosmetics in minecraft: yes, i can wear it, i need to use the earth app as i cannot find the clothes from earth on minecraft i use windows 10 and android is it possible to equip stuff in minecraft?...
  3. minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft earth skin for minecraft not available: i joined minecraft earth about when it started, before the open beta, and i got the minecraft earth skin for minecraft as a reward. recently i found that the skin is nowhere to be seen in my...
  4. Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth skin: I signed up for minecraft Earth beta and should get a code for a skin. Then I got it but when I redeemed it I didn't get the skin. [img] 7f2e9c3b-21a5-43da-97c0-80e2e01d545c
  5. Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on: Hi, I have got a Minecraft earth skin but I signed up on the wrong account and wondered if I could change the account I have got it on to my main account, please....
  6. Xbox infinite screen loading on Minecraft earth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox infinite screen loading on Minecraft earth: hello, i have a problem when i want to connect my xbox account to minecraft earth, i have a green xbox screen that loads endlessly, microsoft support don't know more than me so i ask me help ;)...
  7. Minecraft Earth Data

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Earth Data: Hi, So I have been playing the game, Minecraft Earth, (which requires a microsoft account) and I realised I had been playing on the wrong account. When I went on the right account, I realised I...
  8. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3
  9. Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin: Sorry for reposting this but I was wondering why I can not see my Minecraft earth skin in my account. 8a33b837-ac8c-4cd6-9e9b-6c6cdde33336
  10. Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin: I redeemed a code for the Minecraft Earth/Overworld skin. It says that it was successfully redeemed and I can see it in my purchase history saying it is complete, however it does not show up in my...