Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing?

Discus and support Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing? 447638c5-dd68-4aa1-b36a-12c3b3ed406d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bmbell, Nov 10, 2023.

1. bmbell
    bmbell Guest

Is Microsoft shutting down the Rewards program on Xbox and Bing?

:)

bmbell, Nov 10, 2023
  2. bmbell Win User

It sure seems like they're headed in that direction. They have removed so many ways to receive Rewards and have significantly reduced the point value on daily, weekly and monthly quests. 5 points for a daily achievement? Really????
  3. Smwutches Win User

There haven't been any announcements that they're going to.
  4. JayFig15 Win User

Missing Gift Card code

Hi there!

What source are you waiting on the gift card code from? Was it a Bing reward or purchased from the Microsoft store?

It's from the Xbox Rewards program.
    Correct, Xbox rewards program
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unused reward points

Which rewards program are you referring to? Microsoft (Bing) Rewards or the Xbox Rewards program?
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

At risk level being lowered

I believe you are confusing the Microsoft Bing Rewards Program and the Xbox Live Rewards Program. The Microsoft Bing Rewards program requires you to have "500 points" per month to maintain level 2. You will have to direct inquiries to their customer service
    team as the Xbox Live Rewards Program (here) does not work with that reward program.
Thema:

1. Is the Microsoft Rewards program being removed from Xbox and Bing? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards program

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Microsoft Reward Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Reward Program: I redeemed a $3 and $5 gift card through Microsoft Rewards and didnt receive email for the code to redeem the money. c9259e9b-3049-45ca-9451-4968e525ed9b