Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?

Discus and support Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, As the title says I'm wondering if/when the Limited Edition Gears 5 Razer Turret for Xbox One and the Gears 5 Seagate 5TB hard drive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B4DDERZ, Aug 24, 2019.

1. B4DDERZ
    B4DDERZ Guest

Hello everyone,

As the title says I'm wondering if/when the Limited Edition Gears 5 Razer Turret for Xbox One and the Gears 5 Seagate 5TB hard drive will be available to purchase in the UK?

I've searched everywhere online and can only find links to either Gamestop, which isn't accessible from the UK even just to view, and Amazon US which is 'temporarily out of stock' and as you can imagine shipping from the US for a product that large would
    be astronomical.

Both of these products were available to purchase starting from the 20th of August, and I'm a little confused as to why products advertised at Gamescom, a German trade show, wouldn't be available in European territorys. And I don't want to miss my chance
    at ordering if I do choose to because I've missed where its purchasable from.

Apologies for the long post, I'm just curious if anyone has any information on this.

Thank you for your time.

:)

B4DDERZ, Aug 24, 2019
  2. B4DDERZ Win User

Thank you very much for your quick reply, I'll try through there.

Have a great day!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi B4DDERZ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

The information on these Gears 5 Limited Edition items are very limited and the only official information I would go by is the reveal article on Xbox Wire: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08...dition-hardware-available-for-preorder-today/

In that article it states that the 5 TB hard drive would be exclusive to Gamestop so unfortunately you won't be able to get that one. I searched Gears 5 under the Hardware category of the UK Microsoft Store and only the Gears 5 Limited Edition console
    bundle, normal Gears 5 console bundle (One X & One S), and the Limited Edition Kait Diaz controller are avialble for pre-order. The Limited Edition Razer Turret is not available for pre-order on either the US or UK Microsoft Store yet. On Amazon, they propably
    don't have stock yet, it's not that they're sold out they just haven't gotten any stock yet since it's not released. On Razer's website there is nothing on the Gears 5 Limited Edition Razer Turret.

I think it would be best to wait until it get's closer to the Gears 5 release date for more information on the Razer Turret's & 2TB Seagate hard drive availability in the UK.
  4. B4DDERZ Win User

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I'll keep checking each day to see if it goes up for order anywhere, I've seen the 2TB Gears 5 hard drive on Amazon already so fingers crossed it'll be updated for the Razer Turret on there for the UK too before
    release.

Thank you both again for your quick reply and help.

All the best.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You might be better served by contact Xbox Support directly.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Razer Turret for Xbox One

Thema:

1. Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK? - Similar Threads - Limited edition Gears

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fortnite limited edition xboc1s with dark vertex an it not give me skin or 2000vbux: Feeling ripped been since 2019 I try get my dark vertex skin an 2000 vbucks. I bought brand new fortnite bundle a32ffac8-ebe6-4158-a9fb-a19677596699
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset - Starfield Limited Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Starfield Limited Edition: Hi, I recently one a starfield limited edition headset in a raffle but I can't use the headset in games because there's no spatial audio, all audio sounds like it's coming from the center of my...
  5. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords: Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb or 250gb or a 1tb...
  6. Is there a way to improve the Microphone quality for the Starfield Limited Edition Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to improve the Microphone quality for the Starfield Limited Edition Headset?: Hi, everyone. I recently ordered and received the Limited Edition Starfield Wireless Headset and I have a small issue. Everything is fine for the most part, there's no physical damage, and the...
  7. Not able to install cyberpunk on cyberpunk limited edition Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install cyberpunk on cyberpunk limited edition Xbox: I have Xbox series S Cyberpunk limited edition, I logged into the game using a new Xbox account and when I went to install the cyberpunk, it shows only the purchase option and not the install...
  8. Analog Stick Replacements for Limited Edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog Stick Replacements for Limited Edition Controller: I recently acquired a Sea Of Thieves Xbox controller from a friend. The analog sticks are pretty torn up. Is there anywhere to purchase replacement ones that are exactly like what it came with?...
  9. Is there a way to limit the download speed of the xbox app on PC without having to edit the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to limit the download speed of the xbox app on PC without having to edit the...: Is there a way to limit the download speed of the xbox app on PC without having to edit the registers? I don't want to do that and also seems really stupid that you cannot do that from the Xbox...
  10. 엑스박스 계정 나이제한 관련 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox account age limit related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 계정 나이제한 관련 [Edit - Translation] - Xbox account age limit related: 성인 인증을 해야되는데 성인인증해라는건 안뜨 가족 연결해라는데 어떻게 해야되 그것 때문에 시간 엄청 네요 2시간 도 [Edit - Translation] - I need to certify an adult, but I do not want to have an adult certified, but I need to connect my...