Is the home screen the only thing changed?

Discus and support Is the home screen the only thing changed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it only the home screen that got updated? It has 8 applications instead of the 1 big and (I think it was 5) 5 small ones. submitted by /u/svnbm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/svnbm, Jun 10, 2023.

1. /u/svnbm
    /u/svnbm Guest

Is it only the home screen that got updated? It has 8 applications instead of the 1 big and (I think it was 5) 5 small ones.

submitted by /u/svnbm
    [link] [comments]

/u/svnbm, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Ryan Hopwood Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    My default background won’t change and now its stuck to default xbox console picture. Now I have to look up games and apps manually. Whoever team that did this update need to be drug test. I can’t change my background picture. Its default broken. Thanks Microsoft team for your useless home screen.
  3. GLaDOS62 Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    Sadly our options went the same way as women's rights.

We get none and we love it or leave it.
  4. VirtualWero Win User

Issues with My Games & Apps...

The latest update only made things worse!...now it goes to a blank screen just being idle on the home screen...
  5. GLaDOS62 Win User

Who came up with the new home screen rules?

Because they need to be fired! Only two groups on my home screen now? WTH? This is perhaps one of the dumbest things ever, and for absolutely no good reason. Change for the sake of change is not customer-friendly.
    Someone that wants to cost MS customers and was drunk on the job I'm betting.
  6. LogicalOperator Win User

Disc drive taking a while to read discs

Having the same issue here - games take about 30 seconds to show up on the home screen. Tried the MAC address thing, as well as forcing a restart by holding the power button for 10 seconds, but no change. Only happened in the last week or two.
Thema:

1. Is the home screen the only thing changed? - Similar Threads - home screen thing

2. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  3. Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dimming on everything except home screen: Hello everyone, I am having issues with the dimming on my Xbox. I went to play Hogwarts Legacy and the screen was so dimmed I couldn't see anything. I quit the game and my screen went back to...
  4. Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anyone elses youtube app turning black and going back to the xbox home screen: Youtube app keeps crashing de16a5f1-9a99-4ee8-927a-be1ea2eebf97
  5. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  6. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  9. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  10. The new home screen is great, except for this one thing

in XboX Insiders
    The new home screen is great, except for this one thing: I just wish I could customize my content more. The way the ads are placed makes the environment really uncomfortable. Ads are fine, I often interact with them and find them informative. But that...