Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6

Discus and support Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning all. Just a quick question is Forza 5 worth getting while I wait for 6 to come out. I have horizon 2 but was thinking about getting Forza... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devastator Tomo, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6

Good morning all.

Just a quick question is Forza 5 worth getting while I wait for 6 to come out. I have horizon 2 but was thinking about getting Forza 5 to fill the gap while I wait but heard many negative comments about it.

:)

Devastator Tomo, Mar 1, 2015
  2. Need advice please.

I love the Call of Duty games since the ps1 and on but mw3 I hated ...anyway I just want to know if it is worth getting black ops 2 just for the zombies because thats all I want it for. Should I wait a while for the game to drop on the price or is it worth
    sixty dollars just for the zombies?

FrankCastle 52, Mar 1, 2015
  3. Worst-GOTY 2011

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

Is Brink worth getting for £2.98?

[/quote]

I would wait a while,it may drop even lower in price.

if it does just continue to wait until they pay you to own it.

THEOWENKILLER, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6

thats what im trying to find out as well, 6 looks good but i dont know if i should get project cars. i want a game where i can race with other players and horizon 2 is not the game where players like to race as often.

CadpatSpartan, Jun 17, 2015
  5. I personally love Forza 5. It was the reason I bought the Xbox One. While there are only 3 months until 6, you can find Forza 5 at a great price digitally or at retail.

CountryTrevor, Jun 19, 2015
  6. I plan to pick up forza 5 pre owned today or over the weekend. Got a 20% off coupon for my birthday earlier this month. Never played it when it released so now is a good time before 6 releases. Plus being a level 450+ in horizon 2 and owning most of the
    cars and most of the achievements, I would like a break from that game. Finally it would not hurt to increase you're forza tier so if you get 6 you will have more credits or cars starting the career and in you're garage. The only games I plan to get this year
    are forza 6 and halo 5 so I'll be busy putting in time with 5 by then.

PermanentGold, Jul 24, 2015
  7. _vandit
    _vandit Guest
    It's not the best out of the series, but still worth a purchase.

Turn 10 are offering rewards based on your progress in Forza 5, and Forza Horizon 2. The higher your 'Tier', the more you will you get. The more cars you have in your garage, the more free credits you will receive in Forza 6. All this info, and more can
    be found on the 'Forza Hub' app, which is available to download via the Marketplace on your Xbox One.

_vandit, Jul 24, 2015
  8. JustBoomerX1
    JustBoomerX1 Guest

I just picked up Forza 5 yesterday and lovin it, this way I have plenty of pratice for Forza 6.

JustBoomerX1, Jul 30, 2015
  9. Thanks guys.

I ended up getting 5 and played it until 6 came out.

Loving 6 to be fair and come across some good racers.

If anyone wants a race or two on Friday nights just send me an invite

Devastator Tomo, Nov 1, 2018
  10. _vandit Win User

It's not the best out of the series, but still worth a purchase.

Turn 10 are offering rewards based on your progress in Forza 5, and Forza Horizon 2. The higher your 'Tier', the more you will you get. The more cars you have in your garage, the more free credits you will receive in Forza 6. All this info, and more can
    be found on the 'Forza Hub' app, which is available to download via the Marketplace on your Xbox One.
  11. CadpatSpartan Win User

thats what im trying to find out as well, 6 looks good but i dont know if i should get project cars. i want a game where i can race with other players and horizon 2 is not the game where players like to race as often.
  12. Devastator Tomo Win User

Thanks guys.

I ended up getting 5 and played it until 6 came out.

Loving 6 to be fair and come across some good racers.

If anyone wants a race or two on Friday nights just send me an invite
  13. JustBoomerX1 Win User

I just picked up Forza 5 yesterday and lovin it, this way I have plenty of pratice for Forza 6.
  14. PermanentGold Win User

I plan to pick up forza 5 pre owned today or over the weekend. Got a 20% off coupon for my birthday earlier this month. Never played it when it released so now is a good time before 6 releases. Plus being a level 450+ in horizon 2 and owning most of the
    cars and most of the achievements, I would like a break from that game. Finally it would not hurt to increase you're forza tier so if you get 6 you will have more credits or cars starting the career and in you're garage. The only games I plan to get this year
    are forza 6 and halo 5 so I'll be busy putting in time with 5 by then.
Thema:

1. Is the game worth getting while I wait for 6 - Similar Threads - game worth getting

2. somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...: somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I refund this, I need somebody to get back with me asap, I would like to refund my 2 recent purchases that...
  3. Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate worth it?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate worth it?: I have a monthly subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate however I only use it for Xcloud...So is it worth me paying for just one use? I am only keeping it at the moment so I can game while on...
  4. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...: I bought the following games: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99 MGS PW HD: $14.99 METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99 Maneater: $25.99 The only game that was not on sale was MGS...
  5. I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.: I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate for no reason it was sudden. Now I recently bought a month just so I could play games which I shouldn’t be paying in the first place....
  6. $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $150 worth of game DLC taken from my game account without my permission: i spent money on something in game then xbox took it from my account when i didnt even refund it so i went to the support page of the game owner and they said it was refunded by xbox. i thought my...
  7. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  8. Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?: Both great games. Playtime depends on your play style. But if you can get them cheap... go for it. 6def25d1-20f1-428a-a8b9-4d5aca4bb9cb
  9. Is Game Pass worth it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Game Pass worth it?: I'm on PC and I'm looking into maybe getting the Game Pass; however, it looks to only be for console use. Does it work for PC games, or just the Microsoft console gaming?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth it?: I have been thinking of paying the £7.99 per month for the Xbox Game Pass, but is it worth it? From what I can see, most of the games on there were Gold giveaways at some point. Ea Access seems...