Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated.

Discus and support Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Today i went to play one of many BC games on my Series X but the app keeps showing error code 0x91d7000. I’m looking online this has been a issue for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jacob2israel1, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated.

Today i went to play one of many BC games on my Series X but the app keeps showing error code 0x91d7000. I’m looking online this has been a issue for years, WTF is this getting an update ever?!

submitted by /u/Jacob2israel1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jacob2israel1, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Mister Beep Win User

4k problems on xbox one s

Hey WILDman260,

Are specifically having this issue with the 4K Blue-Ray version of Oblivion as well? I saw that you mentioned 4K Blu-Rays worked before the update, did you set up your Xbox One S and try a 4K Blu-ray before updating?

Ghostshrimp,

Thanks for posting this up, are there any other Universal Studios 4K Blu-Ray movies that you can try out as well? In the meantime, please try uninstalling the Blu-Ray app, power cycle your Xbox One S console by holding the power button, and then reinstall
    the Blu-Ray app.

Let us know how it goes!
  3. atDoc Rogers Win User

Blu Ray Problem: Cannot play Game of Thrones Season 3

It is possible that this is related to the Blu Ray app and the recent updates it has received. I have also been experiencing weird issues with the Blu ray recently and no one at Xbox will acknowledge if there is a known issue with the Blu Ray player.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

3D playback not working

Xbox One supports 3D Blu-ray discs when played on 3D TVs. Try checking whether there are any updates for The Blu-ray player app
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox One X & 4K blu ray sound issue

Hello There ! Please try to update your Xbox console’s Blu-ray settings and see if it is going to solve the issue :

Follow the steps mentioned on this link => Disc and Blu-ray settings | Xbox Support
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

Hello SonicXHero, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Blu-ray playback on your Xbox Series X. I can offer some steps you can try:

1. Make sure your Xbox Series X is running the latest system software. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address issues with Blu-ray playback.

2. Some Blu-ray discs require firmware updates for proper playback. Check for any available updates on your console.

3. On your Xbox Series X, navigate to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray > Persistent Storage, and select "Clear Persistent Storage." This will clear any temporary data that might be affecting the playback.

4. Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-ray > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage, and select "Reset Blu-ray." This will reset the Blu-ray settings to their default values.

5. If possible, try playing other Blu-ray discs to see if the issue is specific to certain movies or if it occurs with all discs. This can help determine if the problem is related to the console or the specific Blu-ray discs.

It's worth noting that occasionally, certain Blu-ray discs can have compatibility issues with specific players or consoles. If the problem persists with multiple copies of the same disc, it's possible that there may be an issue with the disc's encoding or compatibility with the Xbox Series X.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated.

1. Is the Blu-Ray app in the Xbox one and series consoles ever getting updated. - Similar Threads - Blu Ray app

2. Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?: Why are we still having this issue in 2023.. the blu ray player app is broken. It won’t even download anymore. Can’t even watch a dvd on an Xbox. 8329b734-f716-4922-a788-b0d49b2aeb43
  3. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  4. Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one: Okay so I recently got an xbox one and most of my games work except lego star wars iii which opens blu ray disc and says we cannot play this disc please try another one and it works fine on my...
  5. Why won't my DVD play in the blu-ray app on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't my DVD play in the blu-ray app on my Xbox one?: I need help figuring this out a0e9bc3f-8324-426c-abe7-fd007a9815e7
  6. Xbox One S: My disc drive went out after watching a DVD on Blu-ray app lastnight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S: My disc drive went out after watching a DVD on Blu-ray app lastnight.: My disc drive went out after using the Blu-ray app lastnight upon researching on tryna fix it I've come across others that have had problem with there disc drive also after using the Microsoft...
  7. Xbox Series X not playing Atmos in Blu-ray app on 4K Blu-ray Discs

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X not playing Atmos in Blu-ray app on 4K Blu-ray Discs: I’m in the Alpha-Skip Ahead Ring. I have my Xbox Series X setup with my VIZIO Elevate 5.1.4 soundbar to play my 4K Blu-ray Discs, but all I’m getting is the audio that’s on the main menu of the...
  8. When will the blu ray app be updated to support Dolby Vision?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will the blu ray app be updated to support Dolby Vision?: When will the blu ray app be updated to support Dolby Vision? 199515b3-e2b6-44b3-b471-e97347cfd5bc
  9. Require sign in for Blu Ray app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Require sign in for Blu Ray app: My kids bypass family safety on the XBox One by putting a DVD into the slot and watching the DVD during hours they are supposed to be locked out. How do I configure the XBox One to require sign in...
  10. Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-Ray Player App Issue - green screen: Does anyone else have a issue with the Blu-Ray app displaying a stuttering green screen when playing DVDs and some Blu Rays? I'm currently running version 2.2110.1.70 submitted by...