Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.

Discus and support Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know of the MoviesAnywhere app they suggest on the Microsoft website unfortunately that's only available to US residents not the rest of the world.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Lettan, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.

I know of the MoviesAnywhere app they suggest on the Microsoft website unfortunately that's only available to US residents not the rest of the world.

As I live in the UK it would be convenient to have an app for phones and tablets or make the Microsoft Films and TV app available on android devices as when traveling or out you can't always take your Xbox or laptop with you and it's not always possible to take your laptop out.

Alternatively can an option be added to Microsoft accounts to stream from the account like we have with accessing our one drive, or even add it to the Xbox or game pass apps as a feature like we have with the cloud gaming.

If someone does know an alternative that's not US only I'd love to hear it.

:)

Andrew Lettan, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK.

Hi Andrew *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Unfortunately there is no workaround for it outside the US, I will suggest to leave a feedback this will the community:

http://feedback.xbox.com/

Thanks.
  3. airmattdog Win User

Xbox Video APP only works on Windows Phone, which MS has dropped, but not iOS or Android in 2018?

At this time the Microsoft Movies & TV app is available only on Microsoft devices. No announcements have been made regarding the availability of the app on iOS and Android devices.
  4. SSJ MAURO Win User

Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there?

Hi Charles you can watch movies with the Microsoft Movies and TV app on your device. Also you can stream media by casting it to a device.
    Hi Charles you can watch movies with the Microsoft Movies and TV app on your device. Also you can stream media by casting it to a device.
    Hi again. I wish you could explain to me how to do this. My TV displays our cable on HDMI1. We have our Google Chromecast device connected to HDMI2. When we want to stream content from our phones or laptops, we switch the TV to HDMI2, and the streaming apps connect automatically. When I try to stream this Microsoft movie (Sorcerer, 1977) to the Chromecast on HDMI2, it says it can't connect. Likewise, just trying to cast it to the TV via HDMI1 does not connect, either. The only other ports available are InputAV1 and InputComponent, neither of which have a device connected, but the movie will not connect or cast to either of those. Please help me to be able to cast this movie from my Surface laptop to my Chromecast (in HDMI2 port on Samsung Smart TV). Also, is there any way I can access the movie on my Samsung S21 smart phone?

If you are using Microsoft Movies and TV it is not compatible with Chromecast as a workaround you can mirror your computer to your tv that should work, for Samsung smart phones I will recommend to contact their support site for more information, curently there is no app for android to watch them.
  5. abdulnafy Win User

Games

Cartoon HD Apk Android Full length, Easy accessible, Good Quality, All the latest movies, TV Shows and Animated series are available in the

Cartoon HD Apk for Android
    . Available for every Android device with multiple features that make your watching experience a good, Requesting good video or movie content, IMDB ratings makes it much easier for the movies to be picked by the user in order to
    use them.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there?

Thema:

1. Is the an application to watch Microsoft Movies and TV on android devices in the UK. - Similar Threads - application watch Microsoft

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When the uwp application published on xbox performs auth2.0 login authorization, a blank...: A year ago, we released a uwp application called "NARAKA+" on the xbox platform. At that time, we used oath2.0 to log in and authorize through...
  4. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  5. Xbox One S static while opening certain applications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S static while opening certain applications: I have a xbox one s and when i opened up apple music all it showed was static and the normal screen would flash on the tv for a second then he static continues until i RESET my xbox, not just turn...
  6. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  7. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  8. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  9. Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas: 1) Notification that triggers on phone via the Xbox app to input text via phone when the on screen keyboard appears on the Xbox. Currently you can input text already via the Xbox app, but the...
  10. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...