Is the 30 day free trial still on for minecraft realms

Discus and support Is the 30 day free trial still on for minecraft realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont know if the free trial is still on because i cant see it on the marketplace ( P.S do you need xbox game pass or xbox live to get Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaun Number, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Shaun Number
    Shaun Number Guest

I dont know if the free trial is still on because i cant see it on the marketplace ( P.S do you need xbox game pass or xbox live to get Minecraft realms)

:)

Shaun Number, Jun 30, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Why can i not get minecraft realms for free

I have just had a look at it shows you have to have a 10 user subscription to get a free trial.

We offer a free 30-day trial of Minecraft Realms to players who have not previously had a Realm and have signed up for a 10-user subscription.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

According to Mojang: "If you have never purchased Realms Plus before, you can start a free trial for Realms Plus for 30 days. After your trial is over, you will be charged the appropriate subscription fee every month."

This means if it's not showing in your marketplace you have already used the subscription before.

In regards to your second question, yes, you will be needing an Xbox Live Gold subscription which is required to play a paid online multiplayer game such as Minecraft.

This information is also included on the link provided, according to Mojang's FAQ page:

"WHAT DO I NEED TO GET A REALMS SUBSCRIPTION

If you are playing Minecraft on Windows or an Android or iOS device and already have a free Microsoft account, you are ready to go! If you are playing Minecraft on a console, you will need to have an active subscription to your console’s network service:

Xbox Live Gold (Microsoft Xbox consoles)

PlayStation Plus (Sony PlayStation consoles)

Nintendo Switch Online (Nintendo Switch consoles)"

Here you go, Shaun: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/how-buy-...
  4. TheNexusGen Win User

My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi DimmerMedusa11. To connect and play in the same world online in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, your kids will need to enter a Realm together. Realms, which you can read about the introduction to Windows 10

here
    , are a dedicated online world that lets players on Windows 10, as well as Pocket Edition and the Xbox One Edition invite their friends to play and create. Realms are available for a 30-day free trial, but after that it's a monthly subscription,
    as the world is hosted on Mojang and Microsoft's servers rather than any of the individual players' devices.

To access Realms, launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, click on Play. From there, if you see "30 Day Free Trial", click on it and it'll show the Realms info, as well as the cost after the trial period ends ($7.99/month). From there, go ahead and click
    "New Realm" and set the world up as you would any Minecraft world. If you don't see "30 Day Free Trial" button in the list of playable worlds, click "Create New", select "New Realm" in the menu across the top. From there, you can either import an existing
    world from either child's world list or create a new world entirely. Hope I helped answer your question!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Version Compatability

There is a way of transferring worlds from Mobile to Windows 10.

You will need to start a realm. 30 days free trial.

Upload the world from the mobile to the Realm. Sign in with the same account on the windows 10 version and you can download the world from there.
  6. ThirtyDrake472 Win User

Minecraft Reamls windows 10

Realms is a separate subscription. Buying the game wont get you realms, just a 30 day trial. If you want to have realms, you'll need to pay for it.
Thema:

1. Is the 30 day free trial still on for minecraft realms - Similar Threads - free trial still

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  4. 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’.: 3 month free trial but when purchasing reads ‘sender name contains a prohibited word’. 3bffacb7-6110-42a4-b062-474ebe6f7d82
  5. Subnatica won’t launch in the Xbox app claiming it’s a free trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnatica won’t launch in the Xbox app claiming it’s a free trial?: I have a problem trying to play subnatica on my pc through the Xbox app. When I try to launch the game it says my free trial is over even though I bought and played the game on my Xbox account...
  6. I tried the free trial for realms a month ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried the free trial for realms a month ago: How do I cancel my subscription. I also got charged for it??? I pressed the "cancel subscription" button in Minecraft, but I didn't see any cancelation in the profile...
  7. Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired: I paid the for the realms plus after the free trial and was charged with it on my other card and paid for it but the realm is still expired. I cant even get a refund because it says that it is not...
  8. The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page: I started the free trial Minecraft for Windows this week. The free trial ended today. I have already played for 90 minutes. I want to delete the free trial after it ends. But there is no way to do...
  9. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  10. Signed up for groove music free trial and still haven't received a code for extended 3 month ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Signed up for groove music free trial and still haven't received a code for extended 3 month ...: Hello, I signed up for groove music free trial as a first time subscriber a month ago from now when the offer for 3 more free months of groove music was available. Upon signing up they told me...