is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

Discus and support is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Григорий Горячун, Oct 25, 2023.

1. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail?

:)

Григорий Горячун, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Google account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

According to a fellow Independent Advisor, "A Microsoft account has an email address associated with it and if that email address is not accessible or that is the one that you are trying to recover then you will need to reach out to Gmail's support or try their account recovery option. "

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...support or try their account recovery option.

If I may ask, is your Google account deleted?

If yes, I'm afraid the only best option to recover your Google account is to follow the instructions using the link below:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6236295

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery/lookup

You may also check this link for more additional troubleshooting steps:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Григорий Г Win User

I need the first password for this account that I used to register.

do you know how i can restore google account if i have this microsoft account? gmail adress on microsoft account is the same that i need to restore
  4. Amanda-Gott Win User

Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working when using Windows PC

My google and microsoft accounts are under the same email address, but the purchase on the play store does not want to transfer to my pc even though I am signed into both versions of the game with the same microsoft account. I tried the restore purchases
    option in the pc menu but it says I don't have any purchases.
  5. BLaZiNgSPEED Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

do not delete the Microsoft account you want to change the primary alias then delete the old email address you no longer have access to
    My understanding is that it is impossible to delete an old outlook/live/hotmail email address without deleting the entire Microsoft Account!

Microsoft have not implemented a system like Google. For example I managed to delete my Google Mail address from my Google Account and attach a non Gmail address.

Microsoft doesn't let you delete a Outlook email individually from your Microsoft Account. Point I want to know is whether changing the primary alias to the Xbox Live gamertag profile and then deleting the MS account will work?

I watched this video last night on youtube this guy says it is not possible. So who is right? :S
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZxN8XeYmts&t=222s
  6. bge275 Win User

minecraft mojang account migration failed

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is possible to have a Microsoft account with an email from Gmail but you should have created the account before going through the migration process.
    I recommend contacting Mojang to unlink this account and migrate to another Microsoft account.
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    It shouldn't be possible, but I entered my google email thinking it would let me create a microsoft account to link to it. Instead, it accepted the google email as a valid microsoft account. I will contact mojang with the link provided, thanks!
Thema:

is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

1. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that... - Similar Threads - possible restore google

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Is it possible to get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund?: I gifted my friend a game without paying attention to the fact that it was only available for Xbox series s/x. So not only can't they play but they already redeemed the code. Is there no other way...
  4. Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get my home xbox switch back?: i accidentally used my last switch when my friend tried switching my xbox to his home. now i have no more switches and cannot play any of the games i previously could, could i possibly get a...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to make a xbox partition of an external drive: I have a 2TB external drive that I use on my xbox. I want to have roughly 500GB of it partitioned so that I can use it on my Windows PC(NTFS) and the rest partitioned so I can use it on my xbox...
  7. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  8. possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is...
  9. Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Crossplay Minecraft - PS4 + PC - is LAN possible in 2024?: We've got a PS4 and PC, and wish to crossplay on a private server without buying a PS Plus subscription.. Is playing via LAN still possible (I found it on 2022 posts)? I've tried all the...
  10. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a