Is sharing your own ip bannable?

Discus and support Is sharing your own ip bannable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by supprt.r6 on tt ���, May 15, 2024.

1. Is sharing your own ip bannable?

So the other day someone threatened to DDOS me and I responded with sharing my VPN IP and this message was reported. Since then I was permanently banned on said account and my console was aswell, I want to know how is this a bannable offense especially when IPs are public and it was my own.

:)

supprt.r6 on tt ���, May 15, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Supprt.r6, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to visit your Enforcement page.

Please, sign-in here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Good luck! I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  3. WreckfuII Win User

Game pass shareable or nah brah?

Hi,

If you are talking about is can you use the gameshare function to share games on gamepass then it is

Edit: Game Share at your own risk as sharing account details is a bannable offence
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Been banded for 1 year

Just to add,letting someone else on your account is against the rules & also a bannable offence,as is game sharing outside your own physical household if that is what you were doing.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox home issue

Sharing your account details is against the rules and a bannable offense. Logging into someone elses account (even if you have their permission) is also against the rules and a bannable offense.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game sharing

Using the Home setting to share games/Gold is not bannable. But if you share your account information and sign into someone else's account in order to do so, that is bannable. The person sharing should sign in themselves to change the setting and remove their account afterwards. It also keeps you from losing your account if your friend ends up doing something with your account they shouldn't.
Thema:

1. Is sharing your own ip bannable? - Similar Threads - sharing own bannable

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  5. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  6. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Why can’t I share games with other accounts I own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I share games with other accounts I own?: I currently have an Xbox series X in my office I also have three other series S Xbox’s in other rooms of my house. My son has a Microsoft account I have a Microsoft account why do I have to buy...
  9. Can 2 Xboxes share all access using their own accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can 2 Xboxes share all access using their own accounts?: Hello, new to this and cannot find an answer. I have ordered a series x with all access my son will have his own series X in his room we both currently have an Xbox one, live gold on each and...
  10. Unable to share my own game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to share my own game clips: Hi, i am unable to share any of my game clips i make, if i try and share it to my activity feed it says "Something went wrong sorry, we are unable to share this at the moment. Try again in a...