Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?

Discus and support Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am I alone in hating that I cannot choose between original or optimized versions of games? Most optimized games I do not care or even notice a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mdl1981, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Mdl1981
    Mdl1981 Guest

Am I alone in hating that I cannot choose between original or optimized versions of games?

Most optimized games I do not care or even notice a difference. I would prefer to install the original game to my storage instead of wasting the ridiculously small amount of ssd storage microsoft decided to require for games that I have played numerous times on x box one.

I WANT TO CHOOSE IF OPTIMIZED MATTERS TO ME.

It may be a small thing to most people, but I don't like having this choice made for me. I was perfectly happy playing my games on normal storage before they were optimized where I have literally 10× more space. It is a relatively small thing to ask in my opinion. They already make both versions. Why can't I choose microsoft?!

:)

Mdl1981, Aug 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: