Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?

Discus and support Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey,i made this question because i feel that it's something that doesn't need to be put to the side I think it's unfair that Roblox Use to have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Saul Goodman4, May 21, 2024.

1. Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?

Hey,i made this question because i feel that it's something that doesn't need to be put to the side I think it's unfair that Roblox Use to have the feature were users could chat in game. I am pretty sure they took it away because microsoft updated there policy.We should be able to chat like any other roblox player it's not like you guys can't because of a tech problem so i think it's only fair that you guys add this back. Oh and nobody cares that you want an E plus rating

:)

Saul Goodman4, May 21, 2024
  2. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
  3. Siriusdish Win User

plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

Roblox should be the one you're talking to, not Microsoft. Roblox took out the chat feature to comply with Microsoft's TOS, but they have voice chat on the Xbox version of Roblox. So if you connect a headset to your controller and another person in your
    game also does, then (if you both have it enabled) you will be able to chat. The only problem with that is it's only with other people on Xbox.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox game chat feature or text chat

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is no concrete timeline for when the voice chat feature will be released on Roblox. However, it has been reported that files for this kind of chat have been in the game since 2019, so it could just be a matter of time.

As for text chat, it seems that there is no text chat feature in Roblox on Xbox One. However, you can use voice chat (party chat) to communicate with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  5. AlecMartinez Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
    You guys know that people want chat back in roblox but wont bring it back? Im sure you guys know that less people have been playing since making that dumb decision
  6. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

So would it be better to receive more information with people who work with Xbox industry or Roblox in this case since it’s about both? Also do you happen to know who’s responsible to change this decision?
Thema:

Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ?

1. Is Roblox chat coming to xbox ? - Similar Threads - Roblox chat coming

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  4. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  5. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  6. Roblox game chat feature or text chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox game chat feature or text chat: Hello Xbox, i wanted to know if you guys have a specific date that your going to release a game chat or a text chat on Roblox. It’s not a privacy setting issue. It makes gaming difficult because...
  7. Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?: Out of curiosity I Was wondering will game chat for Roblox be released on Xbox or will it just remain on pc mobile and iPad and laptop? 3c1d9931-7141-4472-98cb-4b57f4328854
  8. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  9. Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox voice chat not working on xbox series x: Tried removing the power plug and its still not working, mic works on every other game except roblox 0d7ede99-d022-47a6-8150-43ee7412f454
  10. my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend in roblox cant see any ui text, but he can see the chat but not like gui text. i...: my friend cant see any text or guis. in roblox. this is on PC btw. i really want to help him but google isnt helping 43815990-f408-4b5f-95a4-30a28b241815