Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

Discus and support Is purchase history specific to log in information or console? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danny_22, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Danny_22
    Danny_22 Guest

We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the purchases when we look under history on his console, but is the purchase history specific to his log in or the console? I need to find out if he made the purchases himself or if his friend did from his own xbox.

:)

Danny_22, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase history is tied to the account that made the purchase, not the console. However, games can be shared on a console via the Home setting which is how a game could show up under an account that did not purchase it.
  3. xRampantOnex Win User

Upgraded "Non Home" Xbox One to Xbox One X and set as new home, gameshare not working, (error: 0x803F8001)

Ill have to check his consoles purchase history. He definitely owns the game. When i was having issues last night, he logged on from his console and ensured that it worked properly. On my console, logged in as him, there is nothing in the history past
    3 months.
  4. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

Can´t download Fable 3 DLCs

Hey there Magnalenian!

Make sure you are logged in with the same account that you originally purchased the DLC and also on the same console. If that is the case then:

1.On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.

2.Go to Settings, and then select Account.

3.Select Download History.

4.Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

For further information please visit this link.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Games with gold game removed

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us on Microsoft Forums today, Hope this information is helpful.

Check to see if the game is in your Microsoft account purchase history, on your computer, if it is not then you may not be logged in on the account that the game was purchased with. This link might help.
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...g-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history

If the game is in your purchase history then contact Xbox support with your information here https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. maxen Win User

License Tranfer question

Purchases are tied to the account, the console does not matter. The Download History is specific to your own profile and comes with you onto whichever console you're on.

Download Content A onto Console 1 today and you can download it through Download History on Console 2 in a year's time, or two year's time.
Thema:

1. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console? - Similar Threads - purchase history specific

2. I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed Minecraft code but not showing in my purchase history?: Back in 2021 i Bought Minecraft code from Amazon and redeemed it to my mail everything is working totally fine I can play the game with mail everything fine but the purchase history of the order...
  3. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  4. Billing Error and NO purchase history

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing Error and NO purchase history: Recently, I had bought a PC Game Pass on the Internet. However, when I login using my PC it require to repurchase again. Then, I had spent two RM5 to buy the Game Pass and still the same. Unable...
  5. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  6. Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I retrieve my epic games account using order numbers from my xbox purchase history?: hi, I'm trying to retrieve my old epic games account which had many cosmetics on fortnite, the account was not hacked, I just do not remember the email to it. If I have order numbers from when I...
  7. Purchase history removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history removed?: I bought Cyberpunk 2077 back during Xmas of its release, played a bunch of hours got the cheevo proof, beat it once all the good stuff. I stopped playing it for a few months cuse other games and...
  8. Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??: I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I...
  9. I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't...: I have a Xbox 360 and cannot access my Purchase History on the Console. I get a Can't connect to website constantly. How can I get this issue resolved. This has been going on for a while now...
  10. Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ori and the Blind Forest doesn't show on my Xbox purchase history: I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest with order number 5767652756. I can show this on my account information, but the game does not show up on my Xbox purchase history. I can see the game in my...