Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?

Discus and support Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is a bit difficult to explain, but we recently got an Xbox for the first time in order to play starfield when it comes out. I would also like be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by azebramoomoo, Aug 10, 2023.

1. azebramoomoo
    azebramoomoo Guest

This is a bit difficult to explain, but we recently got an Xbox for the first time in order to play starfield when it comes out. I would also like be able to play the game on my windows 11 PC when not able to be on the Xbox. So, there is email A and email B. email A will be the email / profile the game will be bought on. Email / profile B is associated with my windows 11 computer. When we plug in the Xbox, email A and email B will have separate accounts in order to have 2 save files so we can both play. But sometimes I might want to play on my computer using the play everywhere feature. so, even though my Microsoft account on my computer will not be the one to purchase the game, am I still able to use that account to play a play anywhere game from my computer because the account is associated with the Xbox that has the game? I plan on actively playing on both platforms and I would really love if I could take full advantage of the cross platform cloud saving feature.

Hopefully this was a good explanation of my question.

:)

azebramoomoo, Aug 10, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Azebramoomoo.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Yes it is possible to play without problems.
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Add cross platform games

Cross plataform is avaliable with Xbox Play Anywhere
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Does Starfield’s cross progression require Xbox Game Pass?

buy it on xbox and play on pc or an xbox console as it is a play anywhere title, cross save is available and no you don't need gamepass for cross save.
  5. Excalibr21 Win User

Cannot backup save games

That feature is cross-save and, unfortunately, not all games support it. If the title is tagged as “Play Anywhere” then it supports cross save. There are also non play anywhere titles that support cross save (Ori for example).

Safest bet is if its not tagged as “Play Anywhere” then assume it doesn’t support cross save. Outer Worlds on PC doesn’t even have cloud save.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?

I think cross save works only for Xbox Play Anywhere titles.
Thema:

1. Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox? - Similar Threads - play anywhere cross

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC: For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall...
  6. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  7. Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc: Hi so I would like to play using the xbox play anywhere on my pc the option is not available since I can't install the windows anivessary upadte I have tried everything but the upadate dosn6t show...
  8. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  9. Xbox play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: I own most of the re remakes (2,3,4) and I was wondering if I could get them through Xbox play anywhere b4417e95-83f0-4e52-9dc4-8f5442be8860
  10. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.: Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do you have any solutions or advice I can use...