Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

Discus and support Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GTI_Sean, Feb 26, 2024.

1. GTI_Sean
    GTI_Sean Guest

Hi everyone.

I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use for work etc and don't need this secondary one to have any power at all.

My choices are between a Celeron N4020 and N4500 but my question is: is there honestly a big difference between the two processors. I know they're slow but is there any value to going for the N4500?

Many thanks

:)

GTI_Sean, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, GTI_Sean. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If the price difference is not too big, you may want to get a PC with an Intel N4500 processor. Despite both being low-end processors, you can notice a slightly better performance with the N4500.

Note: If possible, try getting a PC with at least 8 GB of RAM and an SSD.

Apart from that, in case you're interested in knowing a performance and features comparison, I'm going to share a website that may help you to further review this:

https://versus.com/en/intel-celeron-n4020-vs-intel-celeron-n4500

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Not a lot between them performance wise. The biggest difference is that the N4500 supports 16GB RAM, but with a cheap laptop in mind, I doubt you'd find one with this more RAM. Not that you can upgrade it, the RAM would likely be soldered to the system board.
  4. Lucas Soto Win User

robllox black screen

hi

Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor,
    4gb ram, 256gb ssm m2 storage,
    intel uhd 600 graphics

and I already tried to change the scale and resolution of the screen, and put roblox in the windows graphics configuration to put it so that it has high performance
    and I contact you because when that happens, if for example I have the game in window mode, the desktop is also affected, the error goes outside the application.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 issue *appears ARM*

Hi,

I don't believe your device meets the minimum requirements.

You have a Celeron N3350 which is a low powered Dual Core processor. The minimum CPU is an Intel Celeron J4105 which is a Quad Core processor.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

original xbox games ported to xbox one or backwards compatible?

Thema:

1. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020 - Similar Threads - N4500 celeron big

2. A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A big, warm "Fuck You!" to Xbox.: So its become apparent to me now that, if you want game pass AND Xbox Live, you're forced to buy Ultimate. This is stupid, I've been ripped twice now because I was unaware that the brain has...
  3. Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet...
  4. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  5. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  6. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  7. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  8. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  9. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  10. Downgrading Windows for better performance on Celeron 3060 4gb ram to run games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downgrading Windows for better performance on Celeron 3060 4gb ram to run games: Good day I would like to find out if by downgrading from Windows 10 to like windows 7 will that better my performance on my Intel Celeron 3060 1.7 ghz laptop and allow me to run games like car x...