Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

Discus and support Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KINGDONN37, Feb 10, 2024.

1. KINGDONN37
    KINGDONN37 Guest

Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small.

:)

KINGDONN37, Feb 10, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. That would be a One S. There is no Series S that has a disc drive.
  3. LML- Win User

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

Yes he has Xbox Series S, no disc drive, and it is definitely in production, he had it last Christmas. Thanks.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

upgrading to xbox S

Xbox Series S, which is the successor to Xbox One S, can only use digital games as it has no disc drive, so yes he will need a digital version.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

why won't my Hogwarts legacy work on my x box

If you are able to put a disc in, you have an Xbox One S, not a series S. A Series S has no disc drive. The game is not compatible.
  6. Gamer4321 Win User

Series S bad HDR on a 4K TV

You sir are wrong. I have a 4K HDR tv and the xbox one X looks superior to the xbox series S. Even the textures load faster on xbox one X. Series S shouldn't even be considered next gen in my opinion. Xbox Series S gives off the worse picture I ever seen. Xbox series S only has 4 terraflops. My xbox one X has 6 terraflops. So you should consider the false information you are spreading. We trying to get some real answers here
Thema:

1. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes - Similar Threads - has disc considered

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  4. Why has my series x stopped reading certain discs again?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my series x stopped reading certain discs again?!: Same thing happened with my first X sent in back in 21 and was was sent this one. About early summer it started reading only certain 4ks then it was certain Blu rays then it was no DVDs now it's...
  5. Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anybody else had issues with their series x not recognizing disc?: About 3 or 4 months ago I purchased a regular DVD movie from Redbox, put it in my console to watch it and nothing. I have the DVD app on it and everything. It don't show that theirs a disc in it...
  6. My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X has no problems reading any other disc for download,but I got MWII and I can't...: How do I get my MWII disc to download,I have tried everything I know to do,just won't read it,but will read and download any other game just fine,it's driving me nuts HELP!!¡¡!!...
  7. So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So everyone that has disc have to buy the game again?: I can't believe your doing this. You guys must be really hard up on cash so this is the best way to mess over all your Xbox customers 864bab04-ed03-47ee-a4e4-a60f8813dbb1
  8. MY XBOX SERIES X HAS A CHIP FAILURE RESULTING IN AN INTERMITTING DISC DRIVE

in XboX Insiders
    MY XBOX SERIES X HAS A CHIP FAILURE RESULTING IN AN INTERMITTING DISC DRIVE: I’ve owned my Xbox Series X since the start of 2021. I ran out of warranty the following year, not long after that my X was showing signs of disc drive failure, Microsoft quoted £285 for an out...
  9. How do I play my disc games THAT I OWN after game pass has expired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my disc games THAT I OWN after game pass has expired?: Game pass finished and my Xbox One will not allow me to play games that I own on disc, namely Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It says I don't own it and I clearly do....
  10. BUG series X - disc install that also has updates when started - dead slow and queue oscillates

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG series X - disc install that also has updates when started - dead slow and queue oscillates: I have this on two disc installed games now and sure it is Series X bug: - Rise of Tomb Raider - Quantum Break So needing updates or additional content this behavior comes - install queue...