Is my xbox power supply broken???

Discus and support Is my xbox power supply broken??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Estian Maritz, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Is my xbox power supply broken???

Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange.

Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???

:)

Estian Maritz, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Relayed Switch Win User

My xbox fell from my stand, now its broke HELP!

If your Xbox console and your power supply fell then that's a big problem, your power supply is probably broken and not just that your Xbox console might be broken too. If you have a friend or any other way to get another power supply you should try to see
    if your Xbox console is working that way you know if it's just your power supply or your console too.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Estian! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your original Xbox One console.

According to the official Xbox article: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-power-supply-solution">https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-power-supply-solution

"The power supply unit needs to be replaced if the light is still off or flashing orange.

If the console won't turn on but the LED is still on even after you have reset your power supply unit, then your console needs to be repaired.

Note for out-of-warranty consoles: The original Xbox One console is no longer manufactured by Microsoft, nor is the console power supply unit. As a result, out-of-warranty support is no longer available for this particular product. We appreciate your commitment to Xbox and apologize for any inconvenience."

You may also check this link on how to perform power supply unit reset from the same link above: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/reset-power-supply-solution

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Power Supply is broken

5. DaSpokenOne Win User

BROKEN POWER SUPPLY

My xbox one wont turn on all the way. It starts for a couple seconds then shuts off. No picture on my tv pops up and the power supply ligjt changes color like its supposed to, whote when the xbox TRIES to turn on and orange when it's off.
  6. Versatile Goose Win User

BROKEN POWER SUPPLY

That's fantastic news. If this had happened say a year or two down the line I probably wouldn't have minded so much, its that as I said my console is still virtually new so I was surprised to have failures this early on.
Thema:

1. Is my xbox power supply broken??? - Similar Threads - power supply broken

2. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  3. If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply...: If my red power supply box from my Xbox stays red does that mean I need a new power supply box?? e1f77642-3808-42b4-9e32-12fb9e7b46f4
  4. How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply: How do I fix the orange light on my Xbox 360 AC power supply 8320572b-fb47-45a5-bd0b-0fa5d2c454b7
  5. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  6. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  7. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  8. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  9. Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console could be damaged if removed from power supply?: Hi! Two quick doubts: Regarding removing my Xbox Series X from power supply source. Here in Brazil, on summer, we have strong thunders storms, and even that my console is pluged in a power line...
  10. Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox 1 Power Supply?: I have an Xbox One Forza Edition, I'm having an issue, I have the original power supply but it's got a steady orange light but when I plug it in, it goes away and a few seconds later goes back to...