Is my Xbox dead?

Discus and support Is my Xbox dead? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so my Xbox one day just shut off on me while I’m playing red dead online and it wouldn’t power back on I unplugged it waited a while turned it on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by watts103 Grape��, May 30, 2024.

1. Is my Xbox dead?

Hey so my Xbox one day just shut off on me while I’m playing red dead online and it wouldn’t power back on I unplugged it waited a while turned it on and it shut off again within and hour I took it to get cleaned by professionals and it still did the same thing I’m not sure what to do I had the series X for a while now maybe she got old and is dying on me if anybody could help I’d appreciate it thanks

:)

watts103 Grape��, May 30, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Is my Xbox dead?

Hi, Watts103! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Besides the TV/monitor, are there any external devices plugged into your console?

- Is your console plugged directly into one of the wall's outlets? Sometimes extension cords, power strips, surge protectors, and similar devices can cause this kind of problem.

- Did you get an overheating warning when booting up the console?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. henrikcrusell Win User

My Xbox is dead

Same Thing happening to me
  4. narut011777 Win User

Backwards Compatibility to 360

I want to see dead island and dead island riptide show my brother can play it on his Xbox one
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

Hello everyone :)

(1) Dead Space

(2) Dead Space 2

(3) Dead Space 3

If I still didn't have my Xbox 360, these are the games that would be on my list LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. Zehq Win User

Who won the prize?

How can you make smaller maps in CoD? What gunna play in my bedroom? "DOMINATION" *DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD-DEAD*
    *5 seconds later* "GAME OVER"
Thema:

Is my Xbox dead?

1. Is my Xbox dead? - Similar Threads - dead

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  4. Xbox drift dead zone calibration

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox drift dead zone calibration: Hey Xbox, how hard is it to program a dead zone slider for your controllers so when your controllers start to drift we can increase it so they don’t drive us nuts.. thanks. Just a small...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  8. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  9. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  10. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...