Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games?

Discus and support Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey thanks in advance for any help, so I have a series x which is around 6 months old and up until a few weeks ago all seemed fine. Lately I have been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ryanireland1210, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games?

Hey thanks in advance for any help, so I have a series x which is around 6 months old and up until a few weeks ago all seemed fine.

Lately I have been trying some new games out and the console seems to be faulty or some games are really bad quality - I don’t know ‍♂️

MW2 - especially DMZ crashes so often I changed my username to “SirCrashAlot” Sometimes to Xbox dashboard and sometimes turns off the console on its own.

Ghost Recon Wild lands - on three occasions crashed to dashboard but never turned the console off.

Battlefield 2042 - loads to menu - try to enter a game of TDM - 20 seconds in it locks and crashes to dashboard or it sometimes turns console off.

GTA V - once froze and crashed to dashboard.

I have tried the following: - Remove profiles and tried a new one.

Reset console keeping apps and games

Reset console removing games and apps

Different display settings - 4K, 1080 etc

VRR on and off

120hz / 60hz

(The tv is a Sony A80j oled which is perfect and new btw)

I don’t know if sending the console away is the right thing - it is under warranty however others on Reddit have stated they had the same issues and the new one they received was the same.

Other games work well:

SW Battlefront 2 Fallout - all Dayz Assassins creed origins / odyssey and all the older ones too. Halo - all

Any suggestions would be welcomed and sorry for the long post

TLDR: - Console crashes to dashboard or shuts itself off when playing certain games. Tried everything I can think off - HELP.

submitted by /u/Ryanireland1210
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ryanireland1210, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox X and Cold War

3. Tezzerrific Win User

Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now

don't tell people to go through with resetting their console for a very well-known issue with this game, this game is completely broken and until it is resolved by Ubisoft then it will remain this way.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Oxenfree keeps crashing during loading screen

5. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Xbox 360 Trade In

I believe gamestop will still buy broken consoles. Or go to lesser known gaming stores. I know gametraders / gamexchanges that are around me will buy broken consoles and give you store credit.
  6. timburrrrr-[xboxvenu Win User

New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode

I'm having the same problem. "Instant-On" mode is broken. It's a software issue. Do I need to hack into my xbone and fix it myself? Ridiculous that this has been a known issue for this long.
Thema:

Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games?

1. Is my console broken? Or is there a known issue with some games? - Similar Threads - console broken known

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Not sure if drive or console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if drive or console: I have a 5tb external hard drive, the used to be used for games, but out of knowhere it Stopped being detected by my xbox. My pc detects it when I plug it in, but when I plug it into my xbox, it...
  5. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  6. Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken: Can I connect my Xbox series s to my tv without using my consoles hdmi port its broken ed1658e4-bbe4-45aa-9563-a719034e7496
  7. Broken Console with xbox insider beta

in XboX Insiders
    Broken Console with xbox insider beta: I'm an insider member for years and some days ago I got off by new Xbox insider Beta for new Home. I was happy with my new home until my xbox glitched the screen and i couldn't connect to...
  8. My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing?...: My hdmi out port is broken, is there any other way I can use the console as in playing? Like is there any other options to connect it to a tv? 31fd1e50-3c03-4fc4-bb06-61783865cfbf
  9. Network is/ console id on a broken / scrapped console. Unable to access Microsoft account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is/ console id on a broken / scrapped console. Unable to access Microsoft account...: Hi guys, Had the green screen of death so ended up deleting my main account. When trying to re-add I have forgotten my password and unable to reset as I have done this too many times in the past...
  10. how can i get into troubleshooting screen if my sinc button is broken on the console i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get into troubleshooting screen if my sinc button is broken on the console i have...: The sinc button is broken and i’m trying to get into troubleshooting screen so i can offline update my console be16a95e-6616-481a-a9b2-6dd1ee7ec001