Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards

Discus and support Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't activate my gift cards every time I purchase them and try to ask something it always says something went wrong and I can't confirm it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EWW EXPLOIT, Jul 30, 2023.

1. EWW EXPLOIT
    EWW EXPLOIT Guest

I can't activate my gift cards every time I purchase them and try to ask something it always says something went wrong and I can't confirm it

:)

EWW EXPLOIT, Jul 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble when trying to redeem a code.
    Would I know if do you mean Xbox gift cards - redeemable codes, or is this happening when you try to redeem something for a specific game?

Additionally, in case you mean Xbox gift cards - redeemable codes. Would I know if you tried to redeem them by using the website and not your console?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem?re...

Lastly, please be aware, in the forums, no one is capable of reviewing your account or discussing the details.
  3. peva94 Win User

How to change my region.

i have the same problem my account is registered to USA and i bought 1500 points in mexico and cant activate my card cuz is not from the same region my account is
  4. OmarAl7 Win User

Xbox account locked, and cant recover it because I had Two-Step verification on.

The problem is I got charged for Xbox subscription after I got locked out of my account by 3 days, (Microsoft ultimate/1month). How can they suspend my account and still keep my credit card active and deduct from my card.
  5. cedanoBossB Win User

Xbox live reactivating suspended account

i buy a card but i can't pay my account cause it's suspend how can i reactivate my account?plz!!! help!!
  6. Bassilus Win User

Failed Paypal-payment

The problem is that my account is suspended, because I couldn't pay with Paypal. So I can't play online. But my prepaid card is being declined
Thema:

1. Is my account suspended cuz I can't activate my cards - Similar Threads - account suspended cuz

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  5. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  6. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  7. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  8. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  9. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  10. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...