Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

Discus and support Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Landen Carr, May 24, 2024.

1. Landen Carr
    Landen Carr Guest

I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?

:)

Landen Carr, May 24, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Landen, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If it's the Xbox 360 version, I regret to inform you that it won't work on an Xbox One console as it's not backward compatible, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360

If you want to play it on Xbox One, you need to get the version of the game specifically made for Xbox One.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Dadwhite Win User

backwards compatibility

Sorry, COD BO3 is not Backwards compatible and probably will not be Backwards compatible since there is a Xbox One version of the game that is much more detailed and has more options and a campaign mode.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Previously Owned Digital Titles on Xbox 360 Not Appearing for Eligible Download on Xbox One Console

South Park is backwards compatible.

Any digital 360 items that you bought that are backwards compatible should be in your install list under "my games & apps",then "games" & scroll to the far right as long as you are using the same account that bought them on the 360.

Your Minecraft skins & texture packs should be there but you would need to buy the xbox one version of Minecraft.

You can find a list of backwards compatible games here
    http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Hello?... I Have a Problem HELP

Sorry, but Minecraft is not backwards compatible.. You must purchase it to play on Xbox One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I play minecraft xbox 360 edition on the xbox one

No. Minecraft is not backwards compatible.

There has been no announcement about all 360 games working on the One. Only games that are backwards compatible will work.
Thema:

1. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one? - Similar Threads - minecraft story mode

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  5. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?: Greetings. We the fans of the Telltale Games are a little sad that the games of Minecraft Story Mode are not available at the stores. Yes, we know Telltale went bankrupt and some games vanished...
  8. help with minecraft story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with minecraft story mode: i’ve recently bought a disc of minecraft story mode that comes with all 8 episodes, however, after inserting the disc and downloading everything i can’t play anything apart from episode 1,...
  9. Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working: So I have a problem with Minecraft Story Mode not showing the amount of time I’ve played on my Xbox. I have the complete adventure disc (episodes 1-8) and I’m playing it on a Series X. Normally I...
  10. Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?: Am I still able to download minecraft story mode episodes? I bought them a while back and finally got my xbox 360 internet working so I could download them. It keeps giving me an error message of...