Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...

Discus and support Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the audio issue for the xbox while streaming is a horrible in and out lag of a crackle. we need this fixed! dda92d83-0ec7-4e24-bddb-721790550317 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hunter Ard, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Hunter Ard
    Hunter Ard Guest

Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...

the audio issue for the xbox while streaming is a horrible in and out lag of a crackle. we need this fixed!

:)

Hunter Ard, Jun 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a bummer man.

Hello Hunter Ard,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing audio issues with your Xbox when you live stream. This is a known problem that affects some users and we are working hard to fix it as soon as possible.

Some possible causes of the audio issue are:

- Using party chat while streaming

- Having the Kinect plugged in as a webcam

- Having a faulty or incompatible headset or microphone

Some possible solutions that you can try are:

- Run the audio setup tool on your Xbox console

- Switch the input source of your TV or receiver away from the console and then back

- Unplug or mute your headset or microphone while streaming

- Use a different headset or microphone that is compatible with your Xbox console

- Stream without party chat or Kinect

Please see: Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support , How to live stream on Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a bummer man.

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. kingd1111 Win User

Xbox gets "can't find teredo ip address"

You told me there is an issue with connecting to Xbox Live Multiplayer can you explain it more? And if is a xbox live Multiplayer issue please did you can notify or tell the xbox stuff about it to fix it? Because
    it's realy suffering to stream with no audio
  5. Fatima_J Win User

How to fix choppy stream audio?

Hi TheDeadlyMob23

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

It seems that you would like to knwowhow to fix choppy stream audio.

We understand the importance of this case to be addressed. Allow us to check on this and we’ll assist you in the best way we can.

There are a few things you can try to fix choppy audio while streaming from your Xbox:

1. Check your internet connection: A weak or unstable internet connection can cause choppy audio. Make sure your internet connection is strong and stable.

2. Lower the streaming quality: If you are streaming at a high quality, it may be causing the audio to become choppy. Try lowering the streaming quality to see if it improves the audio.

3. Restart your Xbox: Sometimes, restarting your Xbox can help fix issues with choppy audio.

4. Check your audio settings: Make sure your audio settings are configured correctly. You can check your audio settings by going to Settings > Display & Sound > Audio Output.

5. Use a headset: Using a headset can help improve the audio quality while streaming.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to consider contacting Xbox support for further assistance.

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  6. le squirrel Win User

Audio and video out of sync

I also occasionally get audio out of sync on live TV. I have Microsoft's USB DVB-T tuner into the Xbox, and hdmi to my TV. I can fix this by skipping forward, even though the stream is supposed to be live...
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft working fixing

2. Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller not working and microsoft uncontactable: Hi, Im a user from india i have an xbox elite controller which is out of warrenty. i was trying to place a device service and repair but at the checkout it is having some error again and again....
  3. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  4. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  5. When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked...: When will Microsoft get off their **** and fix the RECENT PLAYERS list? It’s never worked since the Xbox One console dropped… f5722888-0b3f-4d84-82b2-72fa2ee38493
  6. Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?: Whenever I try to open Microsoft Store or the Xbox Game Bar, they simply don't open. I typed in Microsoft Store in the start menu, and it's there, but the thumbnail's not as it's supposed to be....
  7. Why doesn't my Microsoft Edge work on my Xbox One S and how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my Microsoft Edge work on my Xbox One S and how do I fix it?: Every time I open Microsoft Edge, it shows a blank white screen and then goes to the Xbox Home after 5 seconds. 3bc33f06-fdc1-4324-a335-77da47e07180
  8. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that: [IMG] submitted by /u/Richard_1738 [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  10. Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work: I got a Xbox live renewal code, but every time I go to redeem it I get a error. It's really annoying, I even tried renewing it on my computer but I just got an error there too....