Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid?

Discus and support Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allard665, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Allard665
    Allard665 Guest

So is it just me or is anyone else never buying another Microsoft console, controller, or "Officially Licensed Microsoft ****" accessory simply because it's the only thing that works right with the Xbox "Bluetooth not compatible" system? Ill not do it, won't buy the wireless **** headset I want since they wanna force me to with a lack of any other option but theirs. I've bought off brand cheap-o controllers and all of if for a cpl yrs now because hell with that. My Xbox One S that I got resale for $60 will be my last Xbox. Period. I have not given Microsoft a $ other than for ultimate in a long time cause hey ill not suffer needlessly until I throw down for a ps5 in a few months. But then I'm out. I'll give my dollars to Sony and I'll pay the extra for the nice like i used to for Xbox. And so will my kids. And so will theirs. This.. this I shall ensure. And all over stupid no bluetooth and the greediness it revealed. **** an Xbox, I'll go jam some Final Fantasy again.

:)

Allard665, Sep 11, 2023
  2. DG LoUdSMoKe420 Win User

Stupid stupid stupid

Bought a game and its not here how can a virtual bot even remotely help can't can't not unless that bot is a real person
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

stupid microsoft

Hi there Mr Penny, is there an issue or problem we can help you with? Thanks!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

this lag is just stupid

Ill get a bit of lag every now and then but probably because I Quick Match alot instead of browsing and getting the server from from region. The lag is probably when I get dumped into a further away dedi, not sure.
  5. BossManEazzy Win User

this lag is just stupid

I have 0 Lag , only freezing issues on loading screens and once in the game.
  6. OriginalEyeball Win User

this lag is just stupid

Maybe unstable server issues,I think it can take a while for them to get them running smooth.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft stupid or just **** stupid? - Similar Threads - Microsoft stupid ****

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Ever since the stupid Microsoft account integration I cannot purchase Realms subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ever since the stupid Microsoft account integration I cannot purchase Realms subscription.: Every time I login to the Microsoft account, it tells me I need to buy Minecraft to play it, but I have it already through my Mojang account. 9fdab0e3-454a-4047-8b62-f5ee133839a5
  6. Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Issues (along with the stupid way microsoft designed things): MIGRATING MY MOJANG ACCUNT TOO MICROSOFT WAS A H U G E MISTAKE... NOTHING IS WORKING! It wont let me change my privacy settings with out consent of parents even though I BOUGHT THIS GAME! I am the...
  7. the stupid microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    the stupid microsoft store app on pc: so i have an xbox account with which i bough game pass ultimate with the aim of being able to play gamepass on pc however when i try and sign in on your inherently broken app it says that i cant...
  8. stupid xbox live and microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stupid xbox live and microsoft: im not happy with xbox live or microsoft any longer....after being banned from communications for a second time..all because ppl are a bunch of american p u s s i es..you can give the **** over...
  9. Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stupid Microsoft DRM, cannot play any game...: Things were working just fine until I had to swap out my tablets SSD, now every game I play gives me the warning "Error: To use this app, you need to sign in with the Microsoft account that was...
  10. me being stupid & microsoft accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    me being stupid & microsoft accounts.: I`m having a lot of trouble getting my xbox 360 account to work on my xbox one, I had someone set up my account on the xbox 360 and they somehow thought it would be funny to put @regularmail.com...