Is Microsoft Store and Xbox app down or undergoing maintenance?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Store and Xbox app down or undergoing maintenance? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For reference on brand new Win11 install and device, fully updated. Attempting to download either app on fresh PC receives various errors or no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tyler S279, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Tyler S279
    Tyler S279 Guest

For reference on brand new Win11 install and device, fully updated.

Attempting to download either app on fresh PC receives various errors or no response.

Whether attempting download via powershell with command, or Official download page, it will not download.

Microsoft store wont initiate any kind of download, from official web page Microsoft Store - Microsoft Apps

Xbox app does download from web, but attempting to install receives error 0x803FB005

Ran Powershell as admin and ran following command: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} , same issue.

Clock and time zone settings are automatically updated.

Created new admin user to test, same issue

Any powershell command from official microsoft support for manual install, or reset I've tried has not resolved the issue, with errors occuring during running.

Fully reset device with Win11 downloaded to boot media - officially downloaded from microsoft. Updated fully, same issue.

I'm wondering if there is an ongoing issue for both of these apps, or possibly recent windows update? I'm seeing recent reddit posts of people having the same issue. Just wanting to confirm if theres issue on microsofts side.

Thanks

:)

Tyler S279, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

It seems to be a problem that is affecting several users lately.

I recommend you to help Microsoft by reporting the problem through the following link where they will tell you step by step how to do it:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...piniones-f59187f8-8739-22d6-ba93-f66612949332

so microsoft will be aware that there is a problem installing the store and will be able to work on a solution for it.

Keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the problem will be fixed soon.

Best regards, Oskayra.
  3. Lex kuk Win User

Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One

It also says I see this error when I try to update my Xbox console. This happens when the Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance.

How long can the servers undergo maintenance?
  4. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Hey guys need some help!

The ambassador support forum is undergoing some updates and the ambassadors page at xcl.xbox.com is undergoing maintenance. Spoke to xbox support a moment ago.
  5. Daemon69666 Win User

Call of Duty WWII update error code

According to Microsoft, this error occurs if the Xbox Live servers are down and undergoing maintenance. Please try a complete shut down by holding the power button until the xbox shuts completely down. Then unplug the console from the wall outlet for a few minutes. Then plug power cord back in. Power your Xbox back up and try to update again.
  6. Warlok9 Win User

Sign in using controller error

Xbox Live is undergoing maintenance. Xbox One sign ins are effected.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Store and Xbox app down or undergoing maintenance? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store app

2. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  3. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  4. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  6. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  7. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  8. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  9. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  10. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...