Is Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working

Discus and support Is Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working b0547c78-926d-4efa-8b4a-ddb9358a33dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WrigglySpy41, Oct 21, 2020.

1. WrigglySpy41
    WrigglySpy41 Guest

Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working

:)

WrigglySpy41, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Marcial Barros Win User

Solitaire & Casual Games freezes after launched.

UPDATE!! I rebooted my PC, after the previous installation of Microsoft Mahjong, launched Microsoft Mahjong and opened OK. I launched Solitaire & Casual Games from within Mahjong, and it opened OK! It didn't work before the reboot, but now it did. Thank you!! I already closed and opened Solitaire & Casual Games and it continues working fine.
  3. Oonaghlab Win User

all sort of games

microsoft solitaire and mahjong.
  4. Alain Gadoury Win User

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games don't work since few days on PC ( and I'd payed for it!)

Go to the Store and install another Microsoft game. Like Mahjong or Jigsaw.

Start that game and when you are logged in to Xbox Live, start Solitaire while leaving the Mahjong or Jigsaw game open.

Worked for me.
  5. StagedMoss04 Win User

Not loading Mahjong

Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  6. Fritzi_Carinthia Win User

error code 002408 - unknown?!

I want to play Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitair Collection on Windows 8 with Game App.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong Not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Mahjong

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  3. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  4. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection still requiring "internet connection" when connected to...: I have checked for updates. I have reset the application. I have checked my xbox platform updates. I have even uninstalled, powered down my computer, started my computer back up and reinstalled...
  6. Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I convert the coins in Microsoft solitaire game collection to real money?: I am playing "Klondike" in the Solitaire & Casual Games Collection. And have received coins in daily challenges. If there's no way to, still inform me. So I won't have a false hope....
  7. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  8. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...
  9. Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading: My mahjong stopped loading about two weeks ago and Saturday I cannot get microsoft solitaire to load I am up to date with my payment any help will be appreciated Regards S Chase * Moved from...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong and Solitaire Games: The ads for both games are slow to download once ready to play. Also, the games freeze while a new ad is downloaded. This can change the outcome of a timed game. Is this a glitch?...