Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use to think Microsoft cared about the community until All these Big Changes, making it almost impossible to earn points. So to me it's a waste of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BBGunzzzz, Dec 27, 2023.

1. BBGunzzzz
    BBGunzzzz Guest

I use to think Microsoft cared about the community until All these Big Changes, making it almost impossible to earn points. So to me it's a waste of time

:)

BBGunzzzz, Dec 27, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Everyone will have a different opinion of that. All that matters is yours. If you think it is still worthwhile, then continue doing it. If you do not, then don't.
  3. slackadelic Win User

I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

I've kept my Xbox Live Gold going for nearly 3 years now using Microsoft Rewards.

It's definitely worth the time and effort :)
  4. Mafivee Win User

Don't wanna hear bout your money glitching!!!

^

Same here as some of those missions can be quite a challenge for a low reward. At times it just isn't worth the time and effort.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

does file complaint really work

sore spot???

reporting is a waste of time,exposing them on a forum so they run off and change their gamertags and block access to their ttg site is worth the effort.

i have had several people banned from ebay for selling them on there.

that sort of effort is worth while,reporting to microsoft does nothing.
  6. Vairkjosa Win User

What you think about it?

It's definately worth the time and effort. Many hours of enjoyment.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Rewards worth the time and effort anymore? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards worth

2. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  3. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  4. I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no Microsoft Rewards catalog on my Xbox.: I have put in 4 tickets to Microsoft Rewards with ZERO help. They close out the tickets with no response as to what they’ve done. I cannot redeem my points online because I keep getting an error...
  5. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  6. No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards

in XboX Insiders
    No me deja entrar a la app de Microsoft rewards: Hola, soy usuario de xbox y cuando voy a la app de Microsoft rewards, me sale "parece que algo salió mal, inténtalo mas tarde" me metí a los puntos rewards desde el perfíl pero me sale lo mismo,...
  7. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  8. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  9. Robux - Microsoft Reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Robux - Microsoft Reward: Has the robux gift card been removed? I can’t find it anywhere. cd4a8344-2434-49f1-843e-b20280451b34
  10. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...