Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?

Discus and support Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If so, I would like to know when...getting very annoyed with all the freezing. 1d75d6e2-bd01-46c7-a0d5-ee5c75460053 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegionReiya, Oct 3, 2016.

1. LegionReiya
    LegionReiya Guest

If so, I would like to know when...getting very annoyed with all the freezing.

:)

LegionReiya, Oct 3, 2016
  2. AbysmalZulu
    AbysmalZulu Guest
    AbysmalZulu, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems

Skyscanner Ad is slowing and freezing the screen for Microsoft Sudoku and for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please fix it!

GroaningLamb932, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey LegionReiya,

Thanks for posting! I recommend checking out
    this thread that was already posted about this issue, which may answer the question in your post.

Please continue referring to that thread going forward.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Oct 4, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey LegionReiya,

Thanks for posting! I recommend checking out
    this thread that was already posted about this issue, which may answer the question in your post.

Please continue referring to that thread going forward.

Thanks!
  6. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

GoW J Multiplayer: If it was fine beforehand...

What i dont understand is all the people hating on this game, its funny because ALL the gears had HUGE mp problems EXCEPT 3, so gears 3 and judgement are DEFINITELY the best of the series, gears 3 was made to almost be mandatory dedicated servers or it was
    gonna get destroyed again, an they eventually polished that game, judgement followed what gears 3 had polished, smoother game play, less laggy, more seemless gaming, gears 1 & 2 mp were REALLY tough to handle and this is all strictly on a mp bases only
  7. AbysmalZulu Win User
  8. John Dowding Win User

What Is Your Favorite BC Title So Far?

Gears, Gears 2, Gears 3, Gears Judgement.
  9. JLaSoul Win User

Codes of Gears of War Collection for Xbox one

I got the gears of war remaster redeem codes for the xbox 360 versions of gears 123 and judgement, now i redeemed gears 3 since i play that the most but waas gonna wait to download the redt another time, so just last week i finally was gonna redeem the rest
    and all my messeges were erased with the new update what should i do?
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement? - Similar Threads - Microsoft gonna fix

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store: Games pass has not been working all day. And there are just a couple of games that work from Microsoft store. e1b4ed94-729e-4f1c-9308-d083159099ba
  8. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  9. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?: I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon????????? 65cde981-4568-4042-9ab9-def1d732c023
  10. Is anyone who pre-ordered from Microsoft store gonna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone who pre-ordered from Microsoft store gonna...: Use the $15 you get for pre-ordering Watch Dogs, and use it toward the season pass? I know it's mainly single player content, but if I do decide to get it. I'll only be out $5... Hmmm!...