Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

Discus and support Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rick Steel, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Rick Steel
    Rick Steel Guest

Hello!

Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it didn't let me shoot my gun. I was able to shoot but to do so I had to hold my right mouse button and left mouse button simultaneously then release the right mouse button so it got stuck on ADS and then I was able to fire. All the guns in game have this bug. I figured out that other games like DayZ, Insurgency: Sandstorm & Call of Duty have the exact same ADS bug. I was wondering if Microsoft is aware of the situation.

Regards,

SteelRSSteel

:)

Rick Steel, Oct 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: